Chapter 29

LINKS POV

They charged foward, as he threw himself off of Epona and ran foward to the trembling sight, he screamed YN's name, as she looked at him with sorrow... She wouldnt ... would she?

''YOUR NAME!'' He screamed, as he knew what she was to do...  Tear's streamed down his pale features, as he saw she fell to her knees in agony, as Ganondorf laughed and smirked, he kicked her, leaving her battered and brusied with blood running down her face.

Everyone tried to get in, but YN whispered words, and a light barrier went around Gannondorf and herself.

Link pounded on the barrier, as Gannondorf grinned.

''So finally, after 500 years... The Princess, has fallen, oh and who is this? The hero? Pity... how love fails all.'' He grinned, as he gently cut into YN's throat, but only to leave a scar. It wouldnt kill her. ''I wont kill you... That would be too easy. I'll kill him.'' He smirked, as monsters arose and captured everyone. ''That way... you'll actually die... watching your precious prince die, knowing its your fault!'' He roared, as he slapped YN.

Link screamed with hatred in his voice, as he was pinned to his knees by two goblins. 

Gannondorf waltzed towards Link.... As the barrier fell, everyone cried out, as YN held pain in her eyes well she coughed up blood.

They turned away, as Gannondorf approached. ''Ready to die, oh dear Hero? So glad we meet again.. This time I shall have my revenge.'' He smirked. 

As Gannondorf rose his blade, Link squeezed his eyes shut and awaited the impact... which never game. A scream pierced and echoed throughout Hyrule. Everyone turned, wide eyed, and scared, as they saw a monster...

It was YN's body... but different... Her figure was the same, it all was, except her skin was a matte black, and her hair was silver, her eyes were gold, and her lips were white, she had two marking, a white circles around her eyes, with doots below her eyes, and a star of gold over her eye, along with the triforce carved onto her chest. She clothed in a grey, and black strapless cloth which went to high thigh into a sash, as she had markings down her arms.

YN wore a tiara, with half white and half black.

''Y-YN?'' Link stuttered, as The creature filcked her wrist, the monsters perished.

She stared deadly at Link, and mounted Arrow, who was half white and half black, and had grown even large. He hat golden hooves, a gold mane and tail, and a sword which was white down his nose, with the triforce imprinted on his side. 

The two galloped off...

Link looked too the others...

''The Princess of Darkness has awoken...'' Deranged spoke, as everyone held scared expressions...

''YN?'' He questioned as Linney looked to him.

''She is of Light and Dark, Link. The darkness has over came her with anger and pain... If you do not stop her... All of Hyrule will perish, she is the most powerful Goddess, and Princess of history.. she wields the most deadliest darkest, sinister power... which has only over taken her once more before.... Where as she also wields the most strongest, powerfulest and greatest power of light... Link, all lives are at stake. Including her own. You must stop her.''