Chapter 16

But... the impact never came.

YN's eyes widened, as she looked up with a horrified expression. No... n-not again, He... I...

''LINK!'' She screamed, as she saw his body laying the floor, with his tunic being ripped on his back, a huge deep wound was all the way down his back. Link looked over at her, with slightly blury eyes, as he was rather shocked by what he saw next...

Anger flooded her, as her eyes went pitch black, as her body shone a bright way of light and gold. Dre hissed. ''You fool! Look what you have done!'' Dre yelled at Link, as a force hit him in a sword shape, with went straight through his chest. 

Just, missing his heart.

He yowled a sinsiter scream, as he vanished.

W-was... she the Princess of light and dark... making her... Midna's sister?

Link's vision went blury, as he saw YN running towards her, with tears running down her cheeks. She looked at him in panic.

''You.. You really are him.'' She whispered.

''Please dont leave again.'' 

YN murmured, as his visionwent and blackness enevloped  him.

''I can save you this time.'' The girl whispered, as she placed her palsm onto his wound, a black magic spiraled and twirled from her right hand, as frm her left loght magic that was gold and white spiraled from her hand. Both seeped into the wound.

Closing it up, but would leave a scar.

''You are him... You risked your life, like he had.''