Chapter 7

(TIME SKIP)

After the endless journey of travelling to Princess Zelda, they managed to finally exceed into her room.

''Hello, Pri- YN and Master Link.'' Zelda greeted softly, as she knew too.

''We need your help, Zelda. To transform Link to his original form. If we combined our magic, we can break it, like mine. So he may warp when he wishes too.''

Zelda nodded, as YN transformed... it was her... beautiful (s/c) skin, with deep, beautiful (e/c) eyes, along with plump, soft, rugged lips... matched with a scar... crossing over her eye and down her cheek, and another on her hands, she was dressed in armor. Black, skin tight, with golden metal over laced cloth. With dark grey laced boots. She had two swords on ehr back, and a knife in a holder, with potions, and a bow and arrow strapped below her swords.

"We free you, to warp and fix. Save and help, we need you, hero."

The theee spoke, as dark magic, light magic and unknown magic mixed. You could tell YN's power was the strongest but it was in weak form... why?

Suddenly Link felt himself being lifted as light shone around him.

He was in his human form... dropped onto the heavens?

He was greeted by Hylia,
"hero of time... you must defeat the darkness once mor and end the battle for good... please bring back... YN she hasn't been the same since he left, show her you are he... .. save her.,; save us..."

He landed softly, and nodded.