Chapter 8

Link looked to the others, as he nodded.

The information he had been given was obviously vital. YN, Zelda and Midna obviously went way back. Especially Midna and YN. They seemed insperable. 

''Go! You must leave before the guard returns, any moment...' Zelda quickly yelped out, as YN nodded. ''Let's go.'' She bluntly spoke towards Link, as she transformed into a beast, Link also did. ''Dont worry, youll transform when I do for now, until you master the inner power of yourself. Farewell for now, Zelda.'' She dipped her head in respect, as the three shot off.

Out the window and onto the roofs once more.

''Where are we heading?'' Link spoke up, as he followed YN, from rooftop to rooftop.

''To Ordon.'' She spoke as they went. 

 SKIPS BY A DAY- TO NIGHT TIME. 

LINKS POV

Link grumbled softly, as he breathed in softly. So much... had happened to her. Was she still the girl he knew ten years ago? or was that girl gone? He had so many questions, and so little to be told. 

Remind her of him? Save her? A battle? This was all... too strange for my own liking. She doesn't even need me, she shows hardly any emotion towards me... 

He rested with his head on the ground. It was a long trip back to Ordon without Epona... I hope she is safe... 

Link slowly closed his eyes, until he heard Midna and YN arguing about... him?

''You have to realise! He is back YN! Accept it!'' Midna cursed. ''I-I dont know! Midna, how can I be expected to love again, when he was taken? How are we to know this is him? It's been over 500 years.'' YN hissed back, with slight heart break in her voice.

500 years...?!

''YN! You wont be immortal forever. If it is he... you'll go back to aging again remember, a normal life. You'll have all your powers again, if only youd open your eyes to him.'' Midna spat back.

''Only... Only.... if he can finnish it.'' She whispered.

''Tell the poor boy then. He's confused, everyone is keeping it all from him. To protect you!'' She replied to YN. ''End of. Get some sleep, and we shall tell him tommorow.'' Midna said the final words. ''Just hope, he... he, visits Link and explains more.'' 

YN hesitated, but nodded as she layed down herself.

Link was even more confused... What? What was going on? Who was 'he'? Immortal? Everyone knows? What secret are they hiding?

His eyes slowly drifted as he fell into a deep slumber...

''YN!'' A lad, yelled. With a soft smirk on his lips. ''How are you, m'lady?'' The guy laughed, as he caught up to.... YN? 

She grinned, and twizzled on her right foot, to face the guy. ''Well, hello, good sir.'' She chuckled, as he pecked her cheek. ''I am fine. You?'' YN shrugged softly, as the guy wrapped his arm around her.

''Nervous.'' He stated. ''You are too. War tommorow... hopefully the final battle.'' He murmured softly, as YN nodded herself. ''Im- Im scared...'' She whispered, as he cupped her cheek and looked into her (e/c) eyes. ''Dont be. We will win this battle together, and I will give my life to protect you.'' He smiled, as he kissed her lips gently.

She kissed back. 

Link watched the two. Why couldn't he interact with them? ''Hello? YN?'' He called out. But they... just froze? 

''Whats going on?!'' Link yelled out... to be by...

himself.

''I am showing you... flashbacks, of us.'' The guy replied. ''You- You look just like me!'' Link exclaimed. ''I am you, from the past. 500 year's ago to be precise. She wasn't always so... cold, emotionless and stone hearted. Please, bring her back. Call me... Ero. My name was Link, but now your Link.'' Ero nodded to Link.

Link rose his brow. ''This... this is all so confusing...''

''It won't be after this...''

They went in. Together, screaming war, everyone fighting for YN. This was the final battle, this was the end. They would end it together.

She was against him. The beast. 

''You shall die now! This is the final battle!'' YN screamed at him... as dark laughter errupted. ''Or is it?'' He hissed back. 

'Yes! It is! We shall end you. Now!'' She screamed, as the she ran towards the beast. Time stopped. Everyone watched the battle. A dark light hit. It was going to pierce YN's heart.

She was waiting for the impact... but it never came.

She looked down. To see Link had ran infront of her.... ''LINK!'' She screamed at the top of her lungs as she raced towards him, it was all slow motion. 

Their eyes connected. ''I love you.'' He mouthed, as his body landed and the life left his body. YN screamed, covered in blood and tears. Light errupted from her, as her eyes went gold. 

It hit the beast.