Chapter 28

// Apologies for the crappy chapter earlier... some of this shall be based around the new zelda, 'the breathe of the wild'  please enjoy. :) // 

Gannon Dorf.

Who would fall in the battle? Which would die? Which is to be the strongest ... The Light or Darkness?

YOUR POV

YN drew a deep breathe, as she stood admist on a hill side, just looking over at Hyrule castle. It was now or never. The final battle was to commence... With Gannon Dorf. However, Dre would be the next. If she could destroy Gannondorf, with her darkness and light... Dre would be weakened.

She closed her eyes as the wind blew around her and Arrow, she could hear the goddesses whisper to her, along with the grass blades silently showing her, her pathway... and her destiny. 

A silent tear strolled down her cheek, as it landed onto a flower, which turned black with white spots... She mounted Arrow, as she rode down the slope. She could see Gannondorf. 

Would this be where the warrior finally fell, all because she was weakened by love?

...

LINNEY'S POV

She sighed, as they rode as a termendus speed, she could see it in his eyes... the determination to save YN. To not let her fall.

If only he knew what was to happen....

''We must hurry. Just over the hill side!'' She cried out, as Link's heart was thundering along with the horses galloping hooves.

They reached the hill side...

YN was charging into battle with Ganondorf...

Link screamed, as he kicked Epona on and she lunged off the hillside, landing with a heavy thump and bolting forth. The others cried and screamed out as they all hauled themsleves foward.

... What was to happen?