Chapter 15

''Dont you remeber this place, YN? Haven't you told him?''

''Y-you...''

YN was frozen, in her spot, as she gulped softly. Link quirked his brow, with concern towards YN. ''YN? Are you okay? Who is he? What havent you told me?'' He questioned, as he placed his arm around her waist and looked at her.

Her face was frozne on the voice.

Suddenly, a huge force of power pulled Link back, and two beats held him, with a rag in his mouth. His eyes went up in horror and anger. 

YN sat on her legs, as she stared at her hands. Frozen.

''Tut tut Yn..You haven't told him...?'' He smirked, as he came forward.

King of darkness. Dre.

''I am the king of darkness, Dre.' Dre smirked, as he bowed to them.

He circled YN with a sickening smirk on his lips. 

''She obviously hasn't told you...'' Dre laughed, sending chills down Link's back, and he screamed and cursed into the gag.

''Calm.. I'll tell you.'' He grinned.

''500 year's ago... YN... wasn't just a warrior... but the lost princess. My princess. She was bethroed to me, by her fathers wishes. Who, I soon killed for the throne. She was mine. Then you walzted in. You took her. The battle came, she dissappeared, wiped everyones memory of her. And entered as a warrior. She fought, so did you. Until, she caused your death...''

Link's eyes were widened. She was the lost princess...

Dre smirked. ''Remember that, YN?''

''How, you ended his life...? I do.'' He grinned, as the scene played around all of them. Link, him and YN. They all watched.

(Ero is past Link.

PYN = past YN

dark lord(past) = Dre )

The final show down.

Ero, was not meant to fight today. But YN let him. She wanted him at her side, when they won. 

PYN was against the dark lord, Dre. The two appraoched eachother, with high guard. You could see the anger and rage in PYN's eyes, and the lust for power in the lords.

It was all slow motion.

The dark lord shot a black arrow, which never hit YN. Ero jumped infront and it pierced his heart. Anger abrusted from her, as a white light hit Dre.

''Remeber this YN?'' Dre smirked, as he appraoched her. Yn sat there, with tears rolling down ehr cheeks as she saw Ero in her arms. Link gasped, still fighting against, as he saw Dre holding his sword.

''You killed Ero! You sent him to his grave. How does it feel? To be the killer of your lover?'' He hissed, as the war carried out.

PYN sobbed, as the blood rushed from Ero. He smiled weakly. ''I love you.'' He mouthed, as the light left him. Blood, sweat and tears stained her cheeks. As she screamed and cried at the loss of Ero.

''Remember the pain you felt?'' Dre smirked, as he was five metres away..

''Remember the misery you suffered?'' Four metres away...

''Remember the agony?'' Three metres away...

''Remember, it was your fault...?''

Two metres away. He held the sword high, as YN shook, crying her eyes out, as all the emotions hit her once again. Link got out of the beasts graps as he demolished them. He screamed at YN. She knew she was going to die...

Here it came. 

Her time.

But... there was a loud thud on the ground.

The impact never came...