Chapter 6

''I want answers.''

She stood there. Scared. Lost. The battle was done with for now. But, how long for? How long? He took away her love. He took away her one love. Yet... the goddess spoke, she would find him once more. In another life time. 

The warrior, held her sword. Infront of millions, who bowed down to her. She wasnt going to let his name die in vain. She held her sword high, with tears slipping down her cheeks, as the imp stood beside her.

''WE HAVE WON THIS BLOODY BATTLE. EVERY MAN WHO HAS FALLEN HAS FELL FOR HIS KINGDOM. WE HAVE LOST OUR LOVED ONES IN THIS WAR. BUT IT IS NOW OVER. IT IS FINNISHED. LONG LIVE... LINK.''

''LONG LIVE LINK! LONG LIVE LINK! LONG LIVE LINK...''

  END OF FLASHBACK 

''Answers? You want answers...?''

She spoke with sadness in her voice at the memory. Broken, crushed and destroyed. It all hurt her, coming back, and watching him die. Then leaving once more to... to... She couldn't even speak.

YN cleared her throat, at Midna held a sad expression.

''We were ten years old. You, and I. We went to the spring. All the time. We were inseperable...''

Link widened his eyes slightly, as he held a memory in his thoughts.

''We went to the spring, we would lay in the grass in the summer nights. We would laugh, and all of Ordon would have huge bonfires. Then... we went to the spring, and- we were attacked by goblins. I transformed into a beast, and I- I had to leave you.'' She whispered, as tears left the crystal blue wolf eyes.

''I asked Hylia to wipe away your memory of me, until- until I knew you were safe. I couldnt- I couldnt lose you again.'' She murmured softly. 

Link widened his eyes softly. ''I- I rememeber... But... I feel like-'' YN cut him off. ''We have to transform you back into your human form. We have a long journey ahead of us. Temples to complete, and we need your help.'' 

Link nodded once more, as he follwoed YN out of the cell. Midna showed them the way, along the cells.

They had to find Princess Zelda, and soon.