Chapter 19

Link held alot in his mind. This past week, had really shaped him. All this information he found out, and meeting Goddesses and the myths of the lost kingdom. He could do this. Hyrule needed him, he just wasnt sure if YN did.

''Shall we make camp, and head off tommorow?'' Link suggested, as he slung himself off of Epona, and looked towards the mountain. ''Yeah, we have been travelling awhile. Let's make shelter, and have some food aye?'' YN called over, and she began to untack Arrow.

Link also untacked Epona, as the two horses began to play. Arrow chased Epona about, as they snorted and trotted about. There was still some happiness left.

As YN faffed about, and made sure everything was in place. He realised. She was beautiful, she had kind, (ec) eyes, that are covered by depression, you could see it. It clouded her eyes, but they were still stunning. How her hair framed her face, everything about her... was perfect to him.

Link began to grow hot in the face at the thought. As YN cleared her throat, ''Hello? Hero of time? ANYOEN IN THERE?!'' She chuckled, as he grew flustered. ''Er- sorry.'' He chuckled. ''What were ya thinking about?'' She teased, as she rested on her stomach with her chin in her hand and a smirk on her lips.

Link gulped, as he rolled his eyes. ''Ha- Er. Nothing, nothing at all.'' He murmured, with stuttering in his voice. Seriously Link, your stuttering? He mentall face palmed.

''About me?'' YN grinned, with a sweet voice, to tease him even more. Link huffed softly. ''Shut up.,'' He laughed as he rolled of his act. ''Make me!'' YN shot back.

As Link quirked his brow with a evil grin. ''If you say so, m'lady.'' YN gasped, as Link ran towards her, She lunged to her feet and ran around the two trees, with him hot on her heels.

''Gonna catch you midget!'' He cried out with a smirk.

''As if!'' YN called back. Link laughed, as YN was pretty fast for her someone her height. He caught himself grinning away, her laugh was contajoice. If only she laughed more.

''Got ya!'' Link yelled, as he basically lunged himself onto her. Link began to tickle her sides, earning a erruption of laughter from YN, causing him to grin. ''Told you, I got you.'' He smirked.

As YN matched his smirk, casuing him to falter his, ''Or do you?'' She chuckled 'eviliy, as he quirked his brow. ''What?'' He laughed, with shock on his face as she flipped them over.

''I win.'' YN grinned, as they both laughed and went silent, Link widened his eyes at their position, of YN straddling him. ''I- That was fun!'' YN exclaimed as she realised and jumped uo too, and both held a rose to their cheek.

''Well- Let's get some sleep?''

''Yeah, goodnight, m'lady. Sweet dreams.''

''Goodnight, ...'' She whispered. ''Goodnight, good sir.'' 

That last comment earned a smile on his lips... She really did remember their childhood friendship.