Chapter 17

Link awoke, at the crisp of dawn, as he found his waist wrapped in bandages and found himself wrapped in blanket's under a tree. He glanced about, as he remebred what happened yesterday and how he had found out the full truth of the lost pricess warrior, YN. 

The true ruler of light and dark.

''Y-YN?'' He called out weakly, as her innocent little face popped out, with a smile

''Morning. Sleep well? I made soup. Here, have some. We will be off in an hour.'' She stated, as if yesterday ahd never happened.

Link thought he'd best bring it up at a sutiable time...

''Thank you, and okay. Where too next?'' He asked. ''To Kariko village. Words was sent, Llia and the children are safe. Linney rescued them, Star and Storm took care of Zora's domain, and Fang and Deranged handled the light tears. and everyone will be meeting there instead. Everyone has completed the dungeons. Then we shall all set off the the secret spring. But, we have to go and meet and old friend of mine first.''

YN shrugged softly, as Link saw she had a huge gash down the side of her neck. ''Okay... where did you get the gash?'' He asked with concern. As she rubbed ehr nape. ''Oh? That old thing? Pracitising witht he sword this morning. oops.''

YN cleared her throat.

''Anyway...''

She slowly walked closer, and looked Link in the eyes.

''Walk through the final battle with me one more time?''