28. Nice to meet you

"Who are you?" The woman asked me.

I looked at Ji Yong, not sure who the woman was and
whether I should answer her question or not.
"God, noona! You can't burst in here like that and ask my girlfriend who she is!" Ji Yong said with a goofy smile on his face. He had leaned on the wall with crossed arms.

The woman, who I assumed was Kwon Dami, turned to me with sparkling eyes.
"Oh, my God!" She exclaimed "Is he telling me the truth?"

I smiled sheepishly.
"Yes." I admitted.

She immediately rushed to me and gave me a bear hug.
"I'm so happy about you two." She cheered. "
I heard Ji Yong laughing behind us.

........

"Wow. I thought he was helping a friend and it turned out you're a couple." Dami looked at us two "That's so cute."

We were currently telling her the story behind our meeting and the trial which was soon to be. She looked quite impressed.

"Anyway." Ji Yong began "Noona, you said you wanted something from me."

Dami gave him a questioning look at first, but then she remembered what he was talking about.
"Ah, yes." She said "About my new collection. I'd be happy if you participate in it. Like, help me make it known."

Ji Yong agreed. How wouldn't he, he's my cutie fashionista.
Dami smiled at him.
"So... are you thinking of introducing her to mom and dad?"

Ji Yong grinned. "Actually, we were talking exactly about that before you came. And yes, I want her it." He hugged me and pecked my cheek.

"I'll meet them after the trial is done. And after that, he'll meet mine. We'll have to travel, though. California is far from here."

We spent the afternoon talking about casual things. Nothing interesting in particular. Dami is a great person. You can say that only by seeing her bright smile. She acted as if she was my older sister, and I'd be really happy if we remain in these good terms. :]

....
That's teriffically short and that's why I'm posting the next chapter together with this one.