6.The Date

Anna's POV

19:16

Fourteen minutes until he comes to get me.
I have already done my make-up and hair. I have to put on my dress and shoes and I'll be ready.

Now I'm checking my handbag for the fiftieth time. Uselessly fixing my hair, looking myself at the mirror.
I really need to calm down.

It's just a date, right? Nothing more. He is a human being as me. Nothing scary...

Ooh, who am I lying to? He is G-Dragon! And I am nervous as hell. I can't believe this is happening.

I checked the time - 19:29. He have to be here soon.
A minute later I heard a knock on the door.
I opened it.

A white suit with a black shirt. That guy has a style, indeed.

"Good evening, Anna." he said with a smile and kissed my hand " You are stunning."

"D- don't say such things." I could feel my chicks red.

"Why?" he chuckled "I'm telling the truth."

I couldn't answer. I'm sure my face was like a tomato - RED.

"Shall we go?"
"Yeah, just to put on my shoes." I replied.

He nodded. I put on my shoes and we went out. There I saw his Lamborghini. Man, that car is just... wow. It must be a pure pleasure to drive it.

"Do you like it?" he asked after noticing me glaring at it.

"Love it." I replied " I love that type of cars."

We got in the car and put our seatbelts.

"So, Anna... do you feel nervous?" he asked.

"Yes... you don't?"

"Actually I don't. I feel comfortable around you. It may sound strange, we know each other for a short time, but that's the truth."

"That's really..." I began but he interrupted
"We are here. Let's go!"

"What?! So fast?"

We were in front of an expensive restaurant. And guess who is not used to this things.

We got out of the car and headed to the restaurant.
Before the door, he  stopped and said:
"I'm tired of this."

I gave him a questioning look.
"Tired of what?"

"Of all this glossy restaurants. Let's go to somewhere quieter or something, agree?"

You don't know how relieved I felt. But then I thought crossed my mind.

" I agree but what if someone recognize you. Do you have one of these masks with you now?" I said worriedly.

"Yes. I always carry one or two of them. You know, for unexpected situations." he answered and took something out of his pocket "Here, there's one for you, too."

I put the mask on my face after he did the same. I wasn't able to see his mouth but looking at his eyes I could tell he was smiling.

We got back into the car.
........

It was a small cozy restaurant with a small bar and a few tables. We were sitting on one which was far from the windows. Luckily we were the only costumers.

"I guess I can take this off now. When there's no one else here." he said touching the mask on his face "How do you know about this restaurant? It's really nice."

"I sometimes come here with my friend Nina. She showed it to me. She came in Korea a year after me. We are best friends for life. You know, like you and Youngbae. She is a huge fan of his, by the way." I laughed.

"I'd like to meet her."

A waiter came to take our orders. Despite the food, Ji Yong ordered white wine. Looks like he too prefers it to the red one.

Everything was going OK. We were talking, we were joking, we were laughing, eating and drinking. He showed me that not all celebrities are superficial. I realised I wasn't  on a date with G-Dragon. I was on a date with Kwon Ji Yong - simple man like all of us. A man who wants to be ordinary, who wants to laugh and smile. A man who wants to be free.
And I liked that. I really liked that. Ji Yong showed me a side of his which his fans will never know.

"How did you find out it was my phone?" he asked me.

"Ooh.." I looked through the window. It was already dark and the stars were shining " I talked with the most called name in your contacts."

"Hmm..Youngbae? He hasn't told me anything." he looked confused.

"No, I called Lee Min. Your ex. She told me who is the phone's owner and where I can find you." I explained.

"Ooh. Was it so?!" this was the only thing he said.

"Sorry... I just..." I began

"Don't worry. Everything between me and her is over...."

So it still hurts him when he talks about her. He looked at his watch and raised an eyebrow.

"Wow... Time does fly! It's two o'clock in the morning!" he smiled "Shall we go, madam?"

I chuckled. "Yes, sir."
Immediately a grin appeared on his face. The next moment we both said:
"I'm one of a kind."
And we laughed again.
....
We were standing in front of my apartment's door. Neither of us wanted to go.

"Ji Yong.... I haven't been to many dates but.... I can't even dream of a better one. Thank you."

"I'm glad I met you. You're a wonderful person, Anna. You agreed to go out with me. I'm the one to thank you" he said shyly.

"I have to go now" I said. I made one step to him and kissed him on the chick. He's cute when blushing " Good night, Ji Yong." I wished and entered my apartment.

I sat on the couch and couldn't stop grinning. I think I like him..... Yeah, I really do.

Ji Yong POV

I put my hand on where she kissed me. Just a simple friendly kiss but it makes me feel like flying.
I'm sure my wide grin could be seen from miles away.

The more I get to know Anna, the more I understand that I have never had such feelings for someone.
I like that feeling. And I hope she feels the same way.