8.Now?!

Anna's POV

It's been three days since the date. We text each other from time to time and I really have fun when that happens.

He makes me laugh and I hope he'll ask me on a second date, in the near future.

When I told Nina about him and that I met BIGBANG, she freaked out. I could see the envy in her eyes. I talked to Taeyang and she loves, adores, worships him. In the end she forgave me because I'm her sister by heart. She was crying and laughin at the same time. She told me I'm the luckiest living person ever.

She's next to me right now. Sleeping and hugging a pillow. She said she hadn't spent much time with me lately, so I suggested having a sleepover. We end up having a little pyjama party which included the two of us, board game, singing and dancing and some teddy bears.

I checked the time. It was exactly midnight. Well, what can I say? Sometimes, Nina gives up easily.

The phone in my hand buzzed and I looked at the screen. Ji Yong was calling me. It's a cliche but I felt butterflies in my stomach. I smiled and picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hi. Why are you whispering?"he asked.

"Remember I told you about my friend Nina? Well she's right next to me and she's sleeping. I don't want to wake her up." I explained. " Why are you whispering?"

"Because you whispered. " he said with a chuckle "Anyway, do you wanna go out?"

"Now?! It's midnight and I'm in my pyjamas. You have to be in yours, too." I whispered again.

"Pyjamas?! I wear nothing when I sleep and did you two have a party or something?"

He wears nothing when he sleeps. As a fan, I'll say this is good to know and it tickles my imagination.

"Yeah, you can say that."

"Is it now the moment I have to tell you I'm in front of your door?" he asked.

What? Why on Eearth is he there. I got up from my bed and went to the door. I opened it to reveal a widely smiling Ji Yong.

"Hi." He said making a peace sign "So... are we going out?"

I let him get in and he sat on the couch.

"Why are you here at this time of the night?" I asked.

He shrugged. " Couldn't wait until tomorrow. Green elephants. That's pretty cute." he grinned.

"Eh? What are you talking.... Oh, my pyjamas." I looked down at my clothing.

It was late. Nina was sleeping and I got nothing to do.

"Listen, give me five minutes to change in something more comfortable and we go." I said after deciding to go out with him.

He nodded.
..........

When I got back to the room I saw him looking at my family photo. That photo.

"Is this your family?" I nodded "You look really happy. Didn't know you have a little sister."

"This photo is old. I was 18." I said sadly.
Ji Yong gave me worried look.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"No...it's nothing." I wiped a tear "Just.... she died in a car accident a little bit after we took the photo."

He hugged me. Tightly.
"Sorry. I didn't know." he apologized.

"Don't say sorry. It's not your fault." I said backing off from the hug. "It's a thing from the past."

"How old was she? She looks like ten."

"You're close. She was 11. Seven years younger than me." I again wiped my tears."Let's go. I want to do something funny." I said after a short pause.

He nodded.

Ji Yong's POV

She tries to hide the pain by putting on a fake smile.

Anna, you are strong.