17. Gaho

Ji Yong's POV

"To keep an eye on a bookshop?" Hyun Ho sounded puzzled "Can I ask why?"

I wasn't sure if I have to tell him but he is my friend. I decided to trust him.

"I met a girl a while ago..." my voice trailed off.
He laughed. "Ok. I understand. I'll send someone look after her."

"No, you don't understand. Please, let me explain everything. She works there, yes. I like her and I want her to be safe.... The reason I'm seeking your help is because she has been receiving threatening letters. I'm worried." I finished, not sure what Hyun Ho will reply.

He was silent for quiet.
"Oh, I see. Ok, Ji Yong I'll see what I can do."

I sighed in relief "Thank you. I owe you."

"Everything for a friend." He laughed and hung up the phone.

I sighed again and got in my car. I really don't want to leave her alone but can't help it. Work is not going to do itself.
So I drove back to the YG building.

When I entered the studio, the members were still there.

"Hyung," Daesung began "what happend? Is Anna alright?"

"Yes, she's ok but... someone is stalking her and sending her threats."

They all stood silent for a bit.
"A fan?" Youngbae suggested.

"I don't think so."
I told them everything I found out myself approximately an hour ago. The message, the note, the photos. Everything.

"So she is living with you. That's good. This way you can keep an eye on her." said Seunghyun-hyung. I nodded.

"Let's finish what we have to do so I can get home earlier."

They all agreed.

Anna's POV

"Gaho? Gaho?! Where are you sweety? Come here!"

After Ji Yong left the house, I put on my swimsuit and  searched everywhere for Gaho but he was nowhere to be found.
"God, where is that dog? I searched everywhere.... except in Ji Yong's bedroom. He must be there!" I told to myself.

Honestly, I don't think it's appropriate to enter his bedroom without permission but what would there be except a bed and some other furniture?

I went and stood in front of the door. "Gaho?" I yelled.
I was answered with a bark. "A-ha!! Found you!"

I opened the door to see a big room, Gaho on top of the kink sized bed and a walk-in closed. Not surprised -fashionistas need space for all these clothes.

I went and kneeled before Ji Yong's bed. Nice bed, by the way.
"Hello, Gaho, I'm Anna and I want you to play with me." I smiled and petted him. Gaho barked again and licked my hand. I guess he likes me. 😄

I took him in my hands and we both went to the swimming pool.

We played in the water all the  afternoon. Me - laughing and Gaho - barking and whisking his tail.
And before I realize it, I forgot about the threatening photos I found earlier today.

Ji Yong's POV

Several hour later I finally finished work and went straight home.

When I entered, the only thing I was able to see, was darkness. I switched the electricity on.
"Anna?" no answer. Chills went down my spine. "Anna?!" my voice trembled.

She said she wants to swim so I went to the pool. I found Gaho's playing ball and her towel but nothing else.
Then I went to her room. She must be there.

I knocked on the door. "Anna, are you in there?" again no answer "I'm coming in."

I opened the door and found her sleeping on her bed with Gaho in her hands.

I sigh of relief escaped my lips.
I sat next to her and removed the slightly wet hair from her face. I touched her cheek by doing that. She has such a soft skin.

"For a moment, I thought you were gone." I softly whispered "Don't scare me like this anymore. I want you to be safe."

My hand was still on her cheek. I was making little circles with my thumb. Then I bend down and pressed my lips to her forehead.

I have to calm down. These photos caught me unprepared, I admit that.

I don't have to worry. She is safe here.

Or at least I thought so.

..........
Hello, hello.
Sorry for the late update and the boring? chapter.

Thank you to those who keep supporting me by comment and voting. That means a lot for me.

This part of the story might not be so interesting but I promise you action later on.

You can ask me whatever you want. It can be related or not to the story. Just comment or PM me.

Bye. Till next time.
*I'll try to update in he next few days but I'm not sure. You know, school and stuff.