26. I love you

Anna's POV

"Holy dogs!!! Did you see her face?!" I laughed out loud "She couldn't believe you were actually...well, you!!!"

Ji Yong smiled widely in return. "What can I say, I'm the ultra-super-mega-famous G-Dragon." He laughed.

We were gong down the front stairs of the hospital Ji Yong took me to. After checking me all up, the doctor said there was nothing wrong with me and I just have to rest for a while.

"Where are we going now?" I asked and turned my head to Ji Yong. He had a slight smile on his face.
"We are going home. Nina is dying to see you and she'll kill me if don't let her do so."

Both of us got in a car and drove off to Ji Yong's house. There, the moment I opened the door, Nina was already hugging me and telling me how much she missed me. I, of course, missed her too. She is my best friend for life and I love her.

The rest of BigBang were happy to see me too. They all hugged me and told me that they were very worried about me.
The seven of us spent the day chatting, eating some sweets and playing board games. I was seeng through all this, though. They were trying to make me forget for a moment for everything that happened. That was very kind of them and I really appreciate it.

The whole time I had the feeling that someone was watching me. But whenever I turned my head to the left, where the feeling was coming from, Ji Yong was always looking away.

I wanted to talk to him in private. For the kiss, of course. May be it was an encouraging kiss but for me it was more. For the short time I know him personally I have developed feelings for him. When I saw him standing there, in front of me, in the store-house, my heart started beating rapidly. It wouldn't have done that if anyone else was standing there.

In the late evening, BigBang and Nina decided it was time to go home. They waved us their goodbyes and left the house, leaving me and Ji Yong alone.

"What a day!" He exclaimed leaning on the door.

"I can't agree more." I mumbled a bit tired.

He came near me and looked at my face. "Are you ok? Go to bed if you're tired."

I shook my head. "I never thanked you properly, Ji Yong... Thank you, for all you've done."

"Always." He smiled and we spent the next few seconds just looking at each other's eyes.

"Listen..." "Look.." we said at the same time.
"You go first." I told him and he nodded.

He took a deep breath and a slight blush appeared on his cheeks. Cute.

"Not long ago, when they snatched you away from me, I understood that I have feelings for you but I was afraid to admit it. I didn't know if you feel the same way as me. When I stay by your side I begin sweating and all of my grammar is gone which is strange because we know each other for not so long. I've always wanted to run my fingers through your soft silky hair. I've always wanted to kiss your lips, especially when you're smiling. And I've always loved the way your eyes shine when you're laughing. It's like the light of millions of stars is collected and put in you. This is not enough to express my feelings and what is inside my heart but even if I use all words in this world it won't be enough. I love you, Anna, so desperately! I love you more than everything and everyone. I love you and I can't change that, I don't want to. And even if you don't love me back I will do it untill the end not of the world, untill the end of the universe. I can't imagine my future without you. I want to be with you when everything is falling apart, when the world is crashing down. I want to be with you for the rest of my life, to my death. You are my inspiration. And again.... I love you, forever and ever."

Ji Yong finished his love speech. His slight blush was now a major one. My eyes were blurry due to the tears in my eyes.

'Who told you I didn't love you back?' I thought to myself.

"That's why you kissed me there. You love me too." I told him, a huge smile was making its way on my face.

"What?!" he whispered confused.

"Kwon Ji Yong, I'm not as good as you with words but I think a simple 'I love you too'
will do the job..." He was looking at me with wide eyes "When I saw you in the st---"

The best way to interrupt a talking girl is with a kiss and looks like Ji Yong knew that perfectly well.

His hands have cupped my face and his lips were touching mine. My hands were on his chest and slowly making their to around his neck. Our lips were moving in sync. The kiss was leaving us withou air but who cares, we were together.

When we broke the kiss, I felt dizzy due to the lack of air. He touched his forehead with mine, breathing heavily.
"Already addicted to your kisses." I said jokingly.

Ji Yong remained silent and only smiled.
"I was going to confess my love for you too, by the way." I whispered.
"You ware?!"
"Yeah.. I love you."

For a few moments we were just standing there, in each other's embrace.
"Am I better than him?!" Ji Yong suddenly asked.
"Than who?"
"Derek."

I backed off a little. "Kwon Ji Yong, never dare to compare yourself with that excuse of a man!!! You are better than him in every way possible! Do you understand me?!"

"Yes, madam." He said.
"Good...Shall we rest now? I'm a bit tired."

"Ok." Ji Yong said and then connected our lips again.

.......
Hello, precious readers. It's been so long. How are you?
Do you like the chapter? Tell me what you think in the comments. Sorry for not updating, school has been harsh on me.

Also, I 'Really Really' L.O.V.E Fool by Winner!!! (see what I did here) SeungHoon's voice is so precious!!
And iKON are shooting a MV at this very moment. And GD, that kid is going to have a concert on 10th June and will probably release his new album by then and I'm a YG trash, please excuse me.