18. I has begun

Anna's POV

The next day I woke up with Gaho in my hands.
I swear, this dog is so cute.

I got up and searched everywhere for my phone. I tossed it somewhere yesterday and haven't seen it since then.
Finally, I found it in my fully unpacked suitcase. The time was exactly eight o'clock.

I went in the bathroom and took a quick shower. Then brushed my teeth and hair and put a little bit of make-up. I'm not the type of girl who puts buckets full of mascara and lipstick on her lips, no. I use it just to make me look fresh.

After that, I chose my clothes for the day - black jeans and shoes and lose white shirt.

The time was 25 past 8. I still got forty-five minutes until my shift at work begin. Guess I can have breakfast.

I opened the door to my room to be greeted by the brilliant aroma of mango juice and pancakes.

And Ji Yong standing right before me.

"Good morning!" He smiled "Are you hungry?"

For a few moments, I was just staring at him.
"Good morning. Um...yeah...kind of." I mumbled.

"Good, because I prepared  breakfast. You still have time to work?"
I nodded. He took my hand and dragged me to the kitchen.

We sat around the table.
"I didn't know you cook."

"I don't, usually. But I like to experiment sometimes. Here, try the pancakes and tell me what you think." Ji Yong explained.

I took one pancake. It was still warm and squishy. I took a bite and something sweet filled my mouth.

"They have a blackberry filling?!" I questioned and he grinned "How do you know it's my favourite?"

Ji Yong blinked several times. "I didn't. I chose it because it's my favourite too."

"And you made them all by yourself?"

"Yes. Youngbae and I used to cook this when we were trainees. Do you like them?" He smiled widely.

"Teach me Master!!! Pass your knowledge to this child!!" We both laughed "Are you kidding me? They are great! But you shouldn't have bothered. I could have bought  something from outside."

Ji Yong scratched the back of his head "Well, I had to show myself as a good host, am I not right?"

"I guess.... Can I get some to work?"

Without saying anything, he put some pancakes in a plastic box and handed it to me. When i was about to leave Ji Yong offered to give a lift. Demand, more likely.

We got to my workplace, he wished me a nice day and I got into the bookshop.

Ji Yong's POV

When I wasn't able to see her anymore, I called Hyun Ho to see whether he has done the thing I asked him for.

He said that there are three men who are looking for suspicious people around the place.

After that, I drove to my workplace.

The day was nothing special. Fooling around with the guys, actually doing some work and signing two and three documents for the upcoming concerts. ;)

~~~~(time skip: evening )~~~~

I parked my car in the garage.
Then I went to the fron door and entered the number code.
But it was already unlocked.

May be Anna forgot to lock it when she came back from work.

Unlike last night, I wasn't  greeted with darkness. The lights in the kitchen were on. I went there.
The table was covered with different kinds of food.

But the moment I entered the room, something or someone hit the back of my neck.

I fell on the floor.

'I was wrong. I should have asked him to look over the house, not over the bookshop. They have taken her.'

This was the last thought that crossed my mind before I lost consciousness .

A///N: please comment.