15. Telling him

Ji Yong's POV

"Hyung, what's wrong?" Seungri asked "You seem a bit grumpy."

"Because I am." I said dryly "YG appa made me rewrite the lyrics to a song. They are perfectly fine, still he doesn't like them."

It was at around three o'clock in the afternoon. All five BIGBANG members were at the recording room. I entered last after having a conversation with YG appa in his office.

I sat on a chair and ruffled my hair. Not a single idea in my mind to rewrite the song's lyrics.

"Is it really that or your mood is caused by the fact that you haven't talked to Anna for almost two days?" Daesung gave me that flirty smirk.

"Hyungs!!! Let's vote then. I vote for him not seeing Anna."Seungri said raising his hand.

"Me too." Youngbae and Seunghyun-hyung said at the same time.

I looked at them and sighed.
"Ji, just call her." T.O.P suggested. "You'll feel better."

"How do you know that?"

"Because you like her." Youngbae said with a grin.

"And i though you were my friend, Youngbae. You're not helping me win against those brats." I dramatically wiped my tears "I'll never forget this, you traitor."

As we were all laughing Daesung handed me my phone. May be they are right. Lately, the one thing I want is to spend my time with her.

As she had read my mind I received a call from her while I was searching for her name in my contacts. I picked up.

"Hello!"
"Ji Yong, I have to tell you something important."

Her trembling voice made my smile disappear.
"What's wrong? What happened? Are you all right?" I shouted and stood up from the chair.

The guys were looking at me with confused eyes.
"Anna, tell me!!!"

I heard how she took a deep breath and then said: "I think someone wants to hurt me."

This last sentence hit me right in the head. What is she talking about? Why would someone.....
"What?!" I managed to ask. "Where are you?"

"I'm at home, with Nina." she replied.

"I'm coming." with those words I hung up and with no explaining I headed to my car leaving the guys wondering what have just happened.

.........

Without even knocking on the door I got in Anna's apartment. She saw me and stood up. With no words I went straight to her and hugged her tightly. She returned the hug.

I could feel Anna's heart beating the same way as mine - fast and strong as if they were trying to break our ribcages.

"Are you ok?" I whispered in her ear still having her in my embrace. She nodded her head. "Now, tell me everything."

Anna's POV

"Now, tell me everything." said Ji Yong while backing off the tight hug he gave me.

We were sitting on the couch while I was telling Ji Yong the whole story about the message, the note and Nina was adding some details I was missing. Finally I showed him the photos.

He was looking at them and the worry and fear in his eyes were growing bigger and bigger.
"I..I can't leave you here alone. Judging by the photos your security system was shut down and I don't want you to take the risk of being hurt or attacked..." he began but his voice trailed off.

"What are you suggesting, Ji Yong?" asked Nina.

"My house is in private district. There are security guards almost everywhere. It will be save."

It took me a while to understand his offer. But is he serious?
"You... you want me to live with you?!" I felt my cheeks hot. You can't invite someone live in your house like this, out of the blue. "Are you sure?"

He smiled, pointed to my bedroom with his right hand and said: "Pack! Now!"

.......
Tell me what you think in the comments. Thank youu.
So what will happen next?

Also, if you are reading my one shots.... thank you for the votes.