5.Feeling Nervous

Anna's POV

It was Friday evening which means tomorrow I have a date. With each passing day I was feeling more and more nervous about it.

One moment I was worrying about what to wear, the place we'll go, what I am and what I'm not supposed to say. Like I was going to meet the Queen Elizabeth. But he was G Dragon, I guess there's not much difference. I mean a lot of people find him way more important than her (Author's note: ME😁😁😁).

And in the next, I was like 'whatever' and continued with my work.

So now, with no problem, I can say the date may be a total mess. Eating things the names of which I don't even know, drinking expensive wine and champagne, may be a habit for him. But I'm not used to these things.

The only thing possible for me to do is to wait till tomorrow night and hope it will go well.

I've already chosen the dress and the shoes, after long and hard thinking. I played it safe and picked something traditional - a long black strapless dress with sequins here and there.

I was lying on my bed when received a text message.

Ji Yong: Feeling nervous?😊

I smiled and typed the answer.

Me: You don't even know!😅😅😅

Ji Yong's POV

I was lying on the couch and thinking about the date. It was in less than twenty-four hours and I was excited. Really excited.

I was wondering what is she doing right now. Feeling excited as well or may be nervous?! I'm curious what's going on in the head of a girl before a date.

I told the boys. And that was the biggest mistake I have ever made. You'll ask why. It's because they keep repeating this 'Dragon In Love' thing.

It's annoying but may be I secretly kind of like it. However, there's no need for them to know that, right?

I decided to send her a message so I took my phone from where it was and typed:

Me: Feeling nervous?😊

It didn't took her long to reply.

Anna: You don't even know!😅😅😅

I laughed and went to bed.

It will be a long day.