7.Friends

Ji Yong's POV

I found myself sleeping in my bed. All my dreams were about Anna, the date and, of course, the kiss.

I checked the time. It was ten in the morning. Damn it. I'm late. Decided to take a shower and go to the studio. I had some work with the boys. Yes, it was Sunday but what can I do.
.....
I was choosing which clothes to wear when my phone rang. God bless this phone! Because of it I met Anna.
It was Youngbae. I picked up.
"Hello!"

"Ji Yong, where are you?"he asked "You know we have to record the song!"

"Still at home and yes I know. Don't worry I'm coming."

"Ok, ok. How was the date last night?" I laughed softly "Why are you laughing?"

"I'll tell you at the studio. Have to go now. I don't want Seunghyun-hyun to kill me."

"Good. Hurry up! You're already late." he emphasized on 'late' and hung up.
Jesus, I'm their leader. What's the problem? I'm late with only an hour. Not a big deal. What's more I have already recorded my part. They can do the rest alone.

Never mind, I put jeans and a shirt and went to the studio.
......
"So hyung, how was the date?" Seungri grinned.

"You liars. You've recorder the song. Then why did you want me to hurry?" I asked.

"Hyung! Pay attention to your maknae!" Seungri yelled.

"Ok, ok. I'll tell you. Sometimes you're like schoolgirls, you know that? Sooo... We went to that little cozy restaurant, we were talking and stuff and when I was about to leave her at her home, she kissed me on the chick. Happy?" At the thought of that I may have blushed.

They looked at each other. That strange look.. I don't like it. It reminds me of... Oh, no!

"DRAGON IN LOVE!!!" they screamed and jumped over me. I swear, some day these crazy idiots will kill me.

"DRAGON IN LOVE!!! DRAGON IN LOVE!!!" they kept yelling and cheering.

Anna's POV

Loud knocking. The first thing I hear in the morning is a loud knocking on the door. Like seriously. I want to wake up in a more pleasant way.

"Anna? ANNA! Open the door!" It's Nina. No-one else can shout like that.

"I'm coming. Calm down." I unlocked the door and let her in. "Why are you shouting like that, early in the morning, when you can get in. I gave you a key, didn't I?" I said in a sleepy voice.

"You gave me, yes, but I lost it somewhere at home. Also it's nearly 11am so it's time for you to get up." I rolled my eyes " I bought donuts. Cherry filling for you and chocolate for me."

We sat in the kitchen and I began to eat. I really love that cherry filling.
A few minutes in eating passed.

"Oh my God, Anna! Will you finally tell me what happens last night?" he was literally jumping around me.

"Uh..well, we ate at the restaurant you showed me, drinks and talks. And before I leave I kissed him" I said.

"WHAT? YOU KISSED HIM? her eyes and mouth wide open." Girl, you're fast." she grinned.

"On the chick, you silly." I facepalmed "But... he blushes in a really cute way."

Nina took one more chocolate donut and bit it." Are you two going on a second date? From what I can see.. you like him. I mean, he is GD everyone likes him, but.... you know what I mean, yeah?"

"Yeah... A second date would be grate." I admitted. "I can text him later."

"Good." Nina clapped her hands " Go put on some clothes. I have an idea."

I gave her a confused look.
"Idea?"

"Let's go eat ice-cream and you telling me every single one detail about last night." she was smiling like little child. Who can resist her?

"Ok. Let's go."