2.His Ex

Anna's POV

I woke up at around nine o'clock. It was sunny so I decided to go for a short walk.

An hour later I was already putting on my jacket when something caught my attention.

It was the phone from yesterday. I took it with me.

.....

I was sitting on a bench in the park with the phone in my hands.

"Lee Min" was the most called name so I called her.

"Jiyongieee" she screamed in my ear " I've been..

Ji Yong... And then it hit me.
The hair, the mask, the screaming girls, the name.

I bumped into G-Dragon.

"....ello? Ji Yong! Are you still here?"

"Ooh, it's not him. I found his phone on the street....and I was wondering whose it might be....But you have already answered the question I was about to ask you."

"Ohh..... is that so" she sounded kind of disappointed.

"Do you know where I can find him. To give him back the phone?" I asked.

"You can search for him in YG building. He must be there." With these words she hung up.

Lee Min. It sounded familiar to me so checked it up on he Internet.

She appeared to be G-Dragons ex-girlfriend. They broke up three months ago. May be that's why she sounded disappointed. She was expecting him to call, not a random girl.

I wasn't his biggest fan but I had seen him before and find him very attractive. After all he is the all-famous G-Dragon. Well I might be a fan.😅

I was already out so I decided to go to YG building.