4.BIGBANG

Anna's POV

Ji Yong opened the door to the studio to reveal the rest of BIGBANG.

"Hyung... who's that?" Daesung asked looking at me.
All of them looking at me.

"This is Anna. You know yesterday I was chased by some fans and lost my phone, right?" they nodded "Well, Anna has found it and brought it back to me."

"So you are our saviour." Seungri smiled

"Saviour? What do you mean?" I asked.

"His phone has no password. You may have noticed this, have you?" TOP explained. "If a crazy fan had found it instead of you, they would have seen our phone numers, his photos, his Instagram account, etc.

Now when he says it like that... he is right.

"So... I guess I'm lucky then." Ji Yong laughed.

.......

I spent the whole day with the guys. Maybe all of their fans envy me right now, hehe.

We were talking about different things. Things about their new album, how exhausting is to learn the dance movement and how recording all day makes your voice hoarse.

We talked about me, too. Where I work, where I've studied, etc.

....

Now it was almost midnight and I was about to go to bed.

But then my phone buzzed. I checked it and I had a message from an unknown number. I opened it - a smiling emoji.

I decided to reply:

Me: Who are you?
....: Guess!

Me: I can't. Just tell me.

....: Ji Yong. Wassup?☺

Ji Yong?! What?!

Me: Ji Yong?! How did you get my number?

GD: When you were at the bathroom earlier today.... I might got your number😅😅 You have no password too, by the way.

Me: Rude. Anyway, what do you want?

GD: Jeez... you're mean. And I want to ask you out. Agree?

He what?! He want to go on a date?!?!?! With me?

Me: Are you sure you're texting the right person? We met today. You don't even know me. I may be a serial killer.🔪

GD: Yes, I'm sure and no, you're not a killer. So what do you say?

I really didn't know what to do. He is freaking G-Dragon. If someone see us? Then what? What I am supposed to do?

Me: I say... yes. When?

I decided to take the risk.

GD: Great!!!😄😄Umm... what about next Saturday?

Me: OK. See ya then.

GD: See ya.😆😆

Oh God! What a kid?!

Ji Yong's POV

I guess I'm going on a date. She agreed to go out with me and I feel very happy.

Anna is pretty . She has beautiful eyes and I want to run my fingers through her hair.

Kwon Ji Yong, what's going on with you? Are you falling in love so fast?!