22. Ransom

Ji Yong's POV

"Hello?" He picked up.

"Where is Anna?" I shouted, not quiet succeeding in containing my anger.

"Oh, so you are Ji Yong, huh?!" I bet he was smiling while saying this.

"Why should I----"
His words were interrupted by a noise, as if someone snatched the phone out of his hand.

"How did you get this number, Ji Yong?" Lee Min spilled.

"You're not the only smart head,  Lee Min. We, too, have one here." I looked at Nina "Now, tell me what do you want! What do you need Anna for?"

She laughed loudly.
"Anna is the hostage which will bring me a ransom." She said.

Of course, she wants a ransom. "What do you want?" I asked again. This whole thing was getting on my nerves and her hysteric laughing wasn't helping at all.

"I want you do renew our relationship, to admit in front of everyone that you were wrong to break up with me." She scoffed.

"You're insane!"

"It's your choice, my dear." With those words, she hung up.

A huge sigh escape my chest as I was sitting on the chair behind me.

"What did she say?" Daesung asked.

I was rubbing my temples, my eyes closed. I suddenly felt my head really heavy.
"She wants us to get back together..."

"...but you're not willing to do this." Hyung finished my sentence.
I nodded.

No one was speaking for a moment. It was already getting dark and chilly so we went into the house.

"Can't we track them down in some way?" Nina said, a worried look on her face.

"Probably not. She'll change the phone number." I said "At least, I would do so."

"You're right."

"Should we tell the police?" Seungri suggested.
"They'll do nothing." Youngbae told him.

"What are we going to do then?" Hyung asked.

"I don't know." I whispered.

Again, silence filled the room and the air was heavy and somehow suffocating.

......
Before you kill me, I am so sorry for this LATE and SHORT update!!! 미안해요!!! And thank you for the voting. It's just Christmas and New Year and everything. Happy New Year, by the way. Be happy, healthy and go to Korea to get your men!!!

The next chapter is going to be longer.... I hope. Ok, now, you can kill me.

*is chased by angry readers with torches and pitchforks*