16. His house

(A/N: I don't know if this is his house but let's pretend it is. Google showed me this when I typed G-Dragon's house. In the chapter I'm describing it the way I imagine it.) Enjoy.

Anna's POV

I went to my bedroom to pack some things I'll need while living with Ji Yong. Honesty, I didn't expect him to suggest that. But then again, when I think about it, he may be right. I'm quiet scared and definitely don't want this freak in my home when I'm alone.

Nina would invited me to live with her but she has a roommate and that makes it a bit impossible.

A knock on the door brought me out of my thoughts. Nina entered the room and sat on the bed, next to the half-full siutcase.

"Need any help?" she asked.
"No, it's ok. I'm packing just a few things." I answered.

She smiled at me. "Anna, look at it of the good side - you're going to live with the all famous G-Dragon." she said with a laugh. I gave her a look. "Sorry, I'm trying to cheer you up."

I sighed and sat next to her. "Where is he?"

"In the living room. He said he would call someone to prepare a room for you." I nodded at her answer. Then stood up, throw a few more pieces of clothes in the suitcase and zipped it closed.

The two of us returned to Ji Yong who was waiting for me to get ready. Then we got out of the apartment, locked the door and went to his car.

Nina said she had one more lecture for the day so Ji Yong offered to give her a lift. Nina accepted and we dropped her of in front of her university.

Now we were going to Ji Yong's place which appeared to be my home for the time being.

"Anna." he suddenly asked "Will you show me the bookshop you work in?"

"Um.. ok. Actually, it's quiet near. Turn left at the traffic light, then you pass by the mall. After that you turn right and you are there." I explained.

Ji Yong followed my directions and soon we arrived at my workplace. He stopped the car in front of it, carefully inspecting our surroundings.

After, what felt like five minutes, he mumbled a single 'ok' and started driving again.

"What was that?" I asked, my voice full of curiosity.
"Nothing.... I... think I bought a book from here once. That's all." he said a bit.... unsure. As if he just made a fake excuse.

I wasn't sure so i decided not to give it much thought and pushed it back in my mind.
....
After 30-minutes drive we arrived at Ji Yong's house.
"We're here." he announced.

I opened the car's door and got out.
A huge house reveiled itself in front of me. It consisted of three parts. The middle part was painted in dark red. Also, it was built higher than the other two parts. The left part was painted in black and the right - in white. There was a small lawn, too. Quiet stylish, if you ask me.

"Do you like it?" I heard him ask. I looked him. He was holding my suitcase. He must have taken it out of the car while I was staring in disbelief at his mansion.

"I do. It's really modern." I replied with a smile.

"Ok. Let's go."

The door opened, after Ji Yong had unlocked it, to reveal a corridor, with high ceiling, which led to wide living room and many more others.
The bottom of the corridor was T- shaped. The left turn leads to the black part of he house, the right leads to the white one. In the middle was a glass door behind of which was the back yard with a swimming pool.

"Explanation time!" Ji Yong said.
"What?" I was all confusion.

He chuckled and continued. "To the right are all the bedrooms and guestrooms. Bathrooms, too. To the left - living room, kitchen, playroom, a small bar and indoor pool."

I stood there, just staring at him. "That's a lot of.... rooms." I managed to say "And why do you have indoor pool when you have an outdoor one?"

"Because I love swimming and the winter is too cold for me to do this outside." I nodded in underpinning. "Go look around!"

"Are you kidding me? It will take me a year! This place is so big!"

"You have all the time." Ji Yong said between laughs.

After that he helped me lifting my suitcase to the bedroom prepared for me (which was next to his, by the way).

"Anna...." he began.
"Yes?"
"I have to go back to the studio now. I have work.
"Oh, no problem."
He smiled. "There's food in the fridge. Also, if you get bored, you can search for Gaho. He must be somewhere in here."

I nodded my head in agreement. I love dogs. And Gaho is such a cutie.

Ji Yong was about to leave the house when I asked: "Ji Yong?"

He turned around with a questioning look on his face.
"Can I swim?"

"Of course! Feel at home!" he answered.

"I don't have a pool in my apartment, remember?" I joked.

Ji Yong laughed and took his car keys from where he had left them. "Bye." he said closing the door after him.

Well, I'm all alone now.
Time to find Gaho!!!

Ji Yong's POV

The moment I closed the door I took out my phone from the jeans pocket.
Park Hyun Ho was the head of the bodyguards of YG Entertainment. With the years passing we became good frends. I called him.
"Hello?" he picked up.
"Hyun Ho, it's Ji Yong."
"Ji Yong, long time no see. How have you been?" he asked.
"I'm fine, thank you. Actually, I'm calling because I need something."
"Everything. Just name it."
"I need two or three of your men to keep an eye on a bookshop."

.......
A longer chapter this time. What do you think? Was it good? Bad? Or something else?
Stay tuned for the next one!!
Feel free to comment and vote.
Bye, till next time.