23. Wait for me

Anna's POV

It's been a week. I've been tied here for a week, with insufficient food, constantly cold and tired because of the position I am in.

For a week, I've been listening to Derek and Lee Min talking about various things. I try to listen carefully in case they accidentally say something which will hint me on my whereabouts. But nothing like this happened.

Most of the time they aren't even here. I wonder what are they doing. Spying on Ji Yong and the members? Hiding from the police?
I wonder what is Ji Yong doing. Is he searching for me? Is he worried?
But that's what I've been doing here for the last week - wondering and nothing else.

I can't escape. The ropes, my legs are tied with, are too thick for me to tear them.

A sunbeam woke me up. Today is the eighth day's early morning. I can say, judging by the light that enters from the outside. Lee Min and Derek usually come at around noon.

But I can hear noises now so, I guess, they are here earlier today. I looked around myself to see where exactly they are.

And there he was, standing and looking straight into my eyes.

◾earlier the same morning◾

Ji Yong's POV

"Hyung, you really have to rest!" Seungri said as I was putting on my jacket.

"Leave him, Ri. You can't stop him." Hyung told him.

I was searching for my car keys when Youngbae and Daesung appeared in front of me.

"Where are you going? Tell us at least that!" Youngbae asked.

"I need some fresh air, some time to be alone and think." I said. They both nodded.

Daesung handed me the car keys. I took them and opened the front door of my house.

♦♦♦
As I was driving, I began thinking. I haven't slept for almost a week. I'm tired as hell but when I lie on the bed and try to sleep... it just doesn't happen.

I was driving towards my secret place. The one I showed Anna a while ago. Surprisingly, there wasn't much of a traffic which is not typical of Seoul. But I guess that is because it's too early, the sun hasn't even showed yet.

Finally, I saw the store-houses. I parked my car near them and got to the rooftop of the one I usually go to.

I lied there. It was around six o' clock in the morning so it was still dark and some of the stars were visible.

For the short amount of time I know Anna I grew fond on her. To get her away from me like this... It feels awful...
Maybe... maybe I have to do what Lee Min wants. I'll renew our relationship and when they give Anna back, the police will arrest them... And that Derek boy! Who the hell does he think he is?! Anna has broken up with him and he still chases after her. Same for Lee Min.
Sometimes I wonder why don't they get together, they're made for each other.

My phone suddenly vibrated. I checked it. It was my alarm at seven o'clock. It's already this time?!
I sat up and heavily sighed. The sun has shown up over the horizon.

I recalled our small date with Anna here. She looked so happy to see the beautiful night sky and the falling star. She felt so flattered that I took her here, I saw that I'm her eyes. I sighed again.