10. Morning

Anna's POV

I went home at around seven o'clock. I unlocked the door and I felt the great smell of banana pancakes. Nina must be awake and preparing breakfast.

Now when I think about it, I haven't described her to you.
She has brown extremely curly hair and dark eyes. She loves reading books like me.

I went to the kitchen and saw her doing exactly what I thought about.

"Good morning." I greeted while sitting on the table.

She raised an eyebrow, not very pleasant expression on her face.
"It's good. For you but not for me." she crossed her hands in front of her chest "May I ask where have you been? A called you, how many times... 57 or something. I freaked out. I thought someone killed you. Where. Have. You. Been?"

"Aahah..." I laughed nervously "I- I was out."

"I can see that. When did you get out?"

I scratched the back of my head. She was going to kill me anyway so I told her the truth.
"Well, you see... It was midnight and you were sleeping.... Ji Yong called me a-and we ... went out."

Nina was staying there, saying nothing, just starring at me.

Then the impossible happened - she smiled, came to me and hugged me.
"Aaww, my little Anna is in love!"

"I'm... what?" I asked confused.
"Look at you, you're smiling without noticing it when you talk about him. Don't you dare tell me you're not in love." She said that still hugging me.

"Nina, do you smell that?" I asked.

"THE PANCAKES" we screamed in union.

Ji Yong's POV

"So you took her there? That secret place of yours?" Youngbae asked me. "Why?"

We both were at my place.

"I told you I don't know. I just did it."

I told him everything that happened last night. About her sister, about the falling star, everything.

"Ji Yong.... you have fallen for her, haven't you?" he smirked.

"I....yes."