ONE HUNDRED & SIXTEEN- Reveal

I no longer will argue with you dumb hoes who come 4 me lol. I'll simply MUTE THE FUCK out of you and have u wondering why you can't comment on a damn thing that relates to my entire profile. :) Enjoy the update

"We need closure. I think we need closure. You say it's over but you can't let me go. I hate to tell you I told you so." - Sy Ari da Kid

NOBLE

"You look so good, baby." Jaylah compliments me, examining my outfit. That just made me laugh. "What's funny?" she asks as we walk in the expensive flower shop. I asked her to come run some errands with me. "Cause I'm just wearing the typical hood nigga family gathering outfit." I answer. I got on a long sleeved Burberry shirt and black pants, and some shoes to match. Today my momma and daddy throwing a party to announce something to our family so I gotta look presentable.

"Well, you make it look so good." she says. I smile at her. She be giving me compliments on days I come looking like I'm fresh out of jail but that's what I like about her. No matter what it is, she always see the best in me and I know for sure it be genuine as hell. I know I'm not letting her go.

"Thank you. You sexy too but I want you to match me. I wanna take you somewhere." I say, looking at the yellow dress she got on. She so feminine and I love that shit. Even when she looking basic, she always got on jewelry and whatever that everyday makeup shit women do. Whatever it's called, I like her in it.

"Take me where?" she asks. "I'm here getting some flowers my momma gay ass bestfriend sent me to pick up for whatever him and my big brother putting together for my parents and in like an hour the event will start and I want you to come." I say. "What kind of event is it?" she asks. "I don't know. My folks made everybody get out the house for it. Her bestfriend and my brother Jessie supposed to be setting whatever it is up for them like it's a surprise. To be real, ion know what's going on." I say. "Why you want me to come then?" she asks. "Cause it's one of the few moments my family will come together as one and I want you to meet them." I answer.

Her eyes widen. "You want me to meet your family?" she asks, seeming shocked. "Yeah. You already said hey to my momma and daddy and they didn't see nothing wrong with you. So, I already know it won't be no bullshit once I formally introduce y'all." I answer. "Yeah but what other relatives will be there? Will it be a lot of people?" she asks. "As far as I know it'll just be my parents, my grandparents, my crazy ass uncle, my older cousin Tez, my momma's bestfriend, my siblings, and maybe my young nigga Drew and his lil brother." I answer. "Yeah... that doesn't sound like too many people." She mumbles. If only she knew.

"So, you wanna meet them? This shit a big step for me. I ain't ever just brought a girl home to my people how I'm trying to do you." I say. She smiles, wrapping her arms around me. "I'm nervous but I'll do anything for you, Noble. Whenever you want to meet all of mine, let me know." She says, putting a big ass smile on my face for some reason. "Damn, you the best. On my momma, you really the best I ever had." I tell her. She starts laughing. "Baby you my everything, you all I ever wanted." She playfully sings, making me laugh a little.

"Forreal, I gotta get what I came in here for before that nigga try to bust his perfume bottles in my damn face." I joke. "Oh wow. Is he flamboyant?" she asks. "Hell yeah, mane. That nigga wear makeup, do hair, cross dress, and talk about what nigga he can turn out everyday of the year. He a cool ass nigga. He been in my life since I was a lil nigga cause he like a brother to my momma." I answer.

She nods her head. "Your momma is real pretty." She says, watching me grab pink roses. Torren specifically said to get a bunch of pink roses and blue ones too. I don't know what the hell going on. "Thank you. All the women in my life are beautiful. You included." I say, making her blush. I got all the game.