TWENTY SIX- Almost Over

some of yall make me wonder about yall lmao.

"Since we huggin' we might as well gon' kiss.
Since we talkin' we might as well reminisce.
Since we kissin' we might as well gon' fuck.
Since I'm fuckin' you, might as well gon' and eat it." - Future

NOBLE

I walk into Reign's bedroom. Montana has always had rooms for each one of us for when we come visit him. Sometimes I be like damn cause that nigga really love us like we his own.

"You woke?" I ask. She rolls over, fixing her bonnet. "Yes?" she asks. "Nothin... I wanted to apologize." I say, taking a deep breath. "For what? I asked for it." she says. "Naw. I just be getting so mad sometime to where I can't even control that shit. I didn't mean to beat yo ass like that. You don't understand how much momma mean to me and it's like any time somebody hurt her it hurt me and when I'm hurt, I fight. It don't really justify me fighting you like I did this time or the last time though. I'm man enough to come face to face and admit my wrongs so I'm doing that. You my lil sister and I would kill and die for you. I apologize." I say, looking her dead in her eyes so she know this shit real.

She smiles. "It's okay. I asked for it." she says. "Naw, no girl deserve to get her ass whooped like that." I say. She shrugs her shoulders. "You think momma really mad at me for liking girls?" she asks. "Naw. I think she more surprised than mad. Momma got a big ass heart. She love you too much to throw you away. If she can forgive daddy for his dumb shit, she can forgive anybody." I say, chuckling. She laughs, nodding her head in agreement.

"I got another secret." she says. "Aw hell naw. I don't wanna know." I say. "You might find out soon so like... I just wanted to go ahead and say it. Do not get violent, Noble Almighty Mitchell." she says, making me laugh. I really am an Almighty ass nigga. Shoutout to my momma.

"Fine. Wassup?" I ask, bracing myself. "What if I'm about to date one of your friends?" she asks. "Who?" I ask. "Can't say. He wanna be on the low." she says. I chuckle. "Let me find out, Reign." I say. She slowly nods her head.

Montana steps in the room. I nod my head at him. He hugs Reign. "Where you finna go, G?" I ask him. He's dressed in all black and has black gloves on his hands and a ski mask in his pocket. "Got a lil business to handle tonight. I'll be back in about an hour. My brother Montello should be here in bout ten minutes. Tae in there sleep and if yall want something to eat before I get back, I went grocery shopping and bought yall some shit yall can just heat up." he says. I slowly nod my head. I always looked up to him. When I have kids, I hope I'm just like him with a small hint of my dad.

"Aight. Where you headed?" I ask. "Run a couple errands. Yall straight? Anybody need something before I go? I ain't gone be gone long and make sure yall call and tell yall momma goodnight, aight? Cherish her, she ain't gone be here forever." he says, making me raise my eyebrow.

My mom dying one day is the last thing I think about. "Aight." I say, slapping hands with him. I watch him hug Reign then kiss her cheek. I wonder where he about to go. "If Tae wake up before I get back, tell him I said get his ass back in the bed. He in trouble for pushing a girl down the stairs at the mall. Ion play that shit." he says. I chuckle then nod my head. Maybe, if my dad would've stayed on my ass like that I'd be a better person. It is what it is now though.

ANT

"Fuck." I groan, sitting up. I was in a deep ass sleep. My head is hurting so bad right now. I look around. My eyes widen. It's glass from my patio door everywhere. I quickly pull my phone out then call Jessica. "What?" she dryly asks. "Jessica... it's a fuckin' hole in the fuckin' patio door, mane. Look, imma get the kids and we gone go to the safe house. Ion know what the hell happened." I say, standing so I can pack a bag.