FIFTY NINE- Mother's Love

Yall should snapchat me @Eriee_Renee I actually respond and hold whole conversations on there with yall. I even met a new friend Ki'Ana too, that's my nigga lmao.
-

But Anyway, I'm thinking about putting the Sample of Ride on here for yall to read later. It'll be broken into 2 chapters. What yall think?
-

"A mother's love is forever." - Diana Ross

JESSICA

Ant and Noble just walked into the hotel room Torren and I are sharing. "I guess it's get high day." I mumble, chuckling. Noble barely can keep his eyes open and Ant has weed on his shirt. I don't even have the energy to be mad about Ant getting my son high.

"Let's head to my house, Jessica. Fuck this hotel room." Ant says, scratching his neck. "Come on, Torren." I say, shaking him so he'll wake up. "Why he gotta come to my house?" Ant asks. "Cause he's here with me and I'm almost positive it's room in the house." I answer. "What make you think I got all then pointless bedrooms in my new house?" Ant asks. "Because I know you." I answer. He starts laughing a little. "Hold up... I need to go handle something. Leave with Vonte for me then I'll come get you in a couple hours. Imma bring the kids with me." he says. I raise my eyebrow. "Handle what?" I ask. "I'm a single man now, Jessica. I don't have to tell you my every move. Somebody grab Amari, kids, come on." Ant says.

I roll my eyes at him. Torren picks Dream up. "Hold up, where you taking her?" I ask him. "I'm leaving with Ant, girl. Here, Reign, hold the baby." Torren says, handing Dream to Reign. "Yall better not hurt my baby, Montana will blow half of California up over her." I warn Torren. I don't really let my baby out of my sight too much because I know if she even gets a scratch on her, Montana will flip all the way out and I don't have time to hear his mouth about that. He'll probably be mad when he finds out she's leaving without me now but he'll be okay. "Fuck that nigga feelings. I'm her daddy now, fuck you mean?" Ant says, taking her out of Torren's arms.

My eyes widen. "Whoa... did you just say that for real?" Vonte asks as he ties his shoes up. "My daddy is her daddy, not you." Tae says. "Tae, be quiet. Ant, shut up." I demand. Tae's little face is turning red and that only means he wants to attack Ant and I don't have time for none of that. "My bad, Tae. I was being childish. I'm sorry." Ant apologizes, shocking everybody. He hardly apologizes for the crap he says because half of the time he means it. He only apologizes for hurting my feelings and shit.

"Whatever. Mommy, can I leave with you and Vonte? I don't wanna leave with my other daddy." Tae whispers, laying his head on my leg. "No, Tae, leave with me and Dream." Torren says. "But you like boys and daddy told me that if you hang around certain people you start picking up their habits and I don't wanna start liking boys. No offense." Tae says. All of my kids and Ant start dying laughing. Even Torren is laughing. "What's so funny?" Tae awkwardly asks, looking around.

"Tae, that was really rude." I say. "No it wasn't. He didn't lie." Ant says, shrugging his shoulders. "Who asked you?" I ask, only making him laugh harder than he was before. "I wasn't trying to be mean to Torren." Tae says, picking Amari up. "Boy, leave with Ant then." Torren says, laughing. "Whatever. Everybody rolling with me, let's go. Somebody get Amari." Ant demands. "Take her diaper bag, Torren." I say, handing him Dream's bag. "Okay. See you later." he says, then follows Ant out the room.

All of them left and went to Ant's car. Vonte and I are riding in his car in silence as Lil Kim's song Suck My Dick softly plays. "Niggas love a hard bitch. One that get up in a nigga's ass quicker than an enema. Make a cat bleed then sprinkle it with vinegar." Vonte raps, pointing at me.  "Kidnap the senator. Make him call his wife and say he never coming home. Jess got em in the zone, beating they dicks. Even got some of these straight chicks rubbing they tits." I rap along, laughing. "I see how you threw yo own name in there." Vonte says, laughing.