TWENTY FIVE- Clearing The Air

The way Noble & Majesty look in the media. Before some of yall say one looks better than the other, it's the same damn person lmfao but yeah, that's them.

"I just wanna say, you made me everything I am today. And after all I put you through, I wouldn't have it no other way. Ma I'm sorry." - Lil Herb

REIGN

"Hello... Jah, come get me, please." I cry into the phone. I drove my mom to the hospital earlier. She had to get a few stitches and she had a panic attack and passed out so they're keeping her over night. I feel way too guilty. She's sleeping and I can't even look at her without breaking down.

"Get you fa what?" Jah asks. "I can't be here... I'm at the hospital with my momma, Jah, please." I beg. "Mane, Reign, quit wasting my time with that fuck shit." he says. "I'm not wasting your time. All this happened cause I wouldn't tell them you put the hickeys on my neck since you made me promise not to." I say.

"I'm almost grown, Reign. I ain't finna come get you. A nigga ain't goin' to jail on no kidnapping type shit." he says. "Jah, you know my parents don't fuck with the police unless they on their payroll." I say. "Where I'm supposed to take you if I come? What yo mom in the hospital for anyway?" he asks. "I got kicked out my house, Jah. I'll tell you later, okay. I'm gonna text you where I am and I want you to call when you get here." I say. He groans. "Aight." he says, then hangs up in my face.

I slowly walk over to my mom's hospital bed then kiss her cheek. She opens her eyes a little. "Ma... I'm sorry." I mumble, grabbing her bandaged hand. She pulls away from me. "Leave me alone, Reign, damn." she mumbles. I watch as her lip quivers. She breaks down crying. "Just go. I wanna be by myself." she says. "No you don't." I mumble.

I glance towards the door as Noble sprints in here. He grabs my hair then slams my head into the wall. "Noble, stop it!" I hear my mom scream as he punches me over and over. I start swinging back but it's like he doesn't even feel it. "Bitch, I told yo ass quit fuckin with my momma!" he yells, banging my head on the floor as he punches me.

My mom grabs him, holding him in her arms. "Let me go! I'll kill her ass, I put that shit on everything! Ma, get off me!" Noble yells, throwing random objects in the room at me. "Fuck you! I don't give a shit, Noble!" I scream, trying to run up on him. He swings over my mom's shoulder, sending me flying  backwards.

"Fuck this shit!" I scream, then storm out her room. "Reign." my mom calls after me, following me while trying to hold her hospital gown together in the back. "What? I don't care anymore, momma, dang." I say. "Stop it." she demands, then pulls me in a hug. I wince in pain as she touches my swollen jaw from when my dad slapped me. "Just quit." she says. I look down as I cry in her arms. "I don't know what's wrong with me, momma. I just get so mad and say stuff I shouldn't. I don't know why." I cry.

"Come here." she says, leading me back into her hospital room. "Sit down. Both of yall, right now." she demands. Both of us sit on the couch far from each other. "What is it? This rivalry between yall has been going on for about two years now. What is it?" she asks. I narrow my eyes at Noble. He doesn't say anything. "Answer me before I go get my damn shoe and beat both of yall asses." my mom threatens, massaging her temples with her eyes closed tight.

I start laughing. I'm so close to losing my mind. I no longer care. "Tell her why you really hate me, Noble. It's way beyond me disrespecting her. You hate me and you know it. Tell her why. Tell her what I did to you." I say, laughing my ass up. "I ought to knock you off this couch, bruh!" he snaps. "Yall better shut up. Somebody answer me." my mom demands. "He's too embarrassed. I'm done hiding it. I don't care. Everybody already mad at me, might as well put it out there. Tell her, Noble." I say, smirking.