SIXTY EIGHT- Front Door

"Fuck her I don't care." - Omarion

ANT

"The fuck?" I mumble, wiping my neck. I'm trying to sleep. If Amari in my bed licking on me and shit I'm gone get my belt for his ass. "Ant..." Jessica whispers in my ear, catching me off guard. "Get up off me." I demand, feeling her trying to get comfortable on top of me but I won't let her. I'm not in the mood to fuck with her childish, crazy ass right now. I'm still mad about last night.

"Why you pushing me away? Goodmorning. I cooked breakfast." she softly says. I gently push her off of me then roll back over on my side so I can get some more sleep. I'll deal with Jessica and her shenanigans when I wake up because now, I ain't feeling it.

"Ant, stop being rude." she says, pulling on my shoulder. I sit up then glare at her. "Do it look like I'm playing with you right now?" I ask. "Who said I was playing?" she asks. "You acting like a sixteen year old girl. I'm a grown ass man, I ain't here for the kiddy games you still wanna play. If you gone get mad for no reason, imma let you do that. But don't come to me kissing all on my neck and trying to cuddle like nothing happened. Get out my face." I calmly say.

I watch as her eyes tear up. "Don't give me that look. I'm not about to hug and hold you, trying to fix it when I ain't in the wrong. If you gone cry, go ahead cause I got a big ass box of tissue in my bathroom." I say, then roll back over on my side.

"Asshole." she says. "Okay? Go find something to do that don't involve me." I say. "Whatever. I'll go do that then." she says. "Have fun riding his dick then." I tell her, yawning. I roll over then watch her storm out of my bedroom. I don't care about her being in her feelings. I probably should but I just don't give a fuck.

"That was rude." I hear Reign say. I roll over then look at her as she stares at me with an attitude. "Why you in my business?" I ask. "I was coming to ask you something but heard you being rude. You hurt her feelings." she says. "Stay in a sixteen year old place, damn." I demand. She rolls her eyes at me then sits down on my bed. "I'm just saying, daddy. You didn't have to be mean when she was trying to fix it." she says. I sit up in silence then reach beside my bed. I grab my pants from yesterday then take my belt out the loops. "Daddy, are you listening? Quit being rude to her. She just came back in our lives. You gone push her away." she says. I ignore her as I stand up. I draw back then hit her across her back with my leather belt. "Stay the fuck out grown nigga business and I ain't gone say that shit no more!" I snap at her as I swing the belt across her legs and her back. I can tell this good ass whooping caught her off guard.

"Did you really just whoop me? I'm seventeen!" she yells as tears roll down her cheeks. "Holler again and see what happen." I threaten. I've always hated whooping her and LaLa because they my daughters and I hate to see them cry or in pain but sometimes they be begging for me to handle they asses.

"Holler again and see what happen." I hear Darius mock me in my accent. I glance at him. "Who let you in my house?" I ask, watching Reign walk out of my room. "Jessie did. I came by to talk." he answers. "Talk about what?" I ask. "You and my brother. Yall claim yall squashed it but I know it isn't the end of the beef." he says. "Darius, I'm not trying to start my morning off talking about your grouchy face having ass brother." I tell him.

"I just wanted to let you know where I stand in all of this. That's my brother, Ant. You're my sister's ex husband slash baby daddy or whatever you wanna call yourself. I can't pretend like you didn't take care of me most of my life. When I met you at eight years old, you made sure I had what I needed in your own way even though you were an ass to Jessica." he says, laughing a little.

"I'm forever grateful. I love you like my own brother, Ant. And I know you at your breaking point with the drama with Montana just like he at his breaking point with you. Somebody's gonna end up dead sooner than later if this shit don't really come to an end. Imma tell you like I told Montana, let it go. Both of yall love Jessica. It's nothing yall can do to change how the other feels for her. Both of yall have kids by her. It's nothing to change that. If you think about it, that's mainly what yall beefing over. I think it should stop. What's the point?" he asks.