SIXTY SIX- Right My Wrongs (Prt. 1)

Sorry 4 the long wait. I haven't had too much free time lately. Make sure yall comment. No more long gaps between updates though. Sorry 4 the wait!

"Tell me, how can I right my wrongs? That's something that I should know." - Bryson Tiller

MONTANA

Did this nigga really just say what I think he said? Hell the fuck naw. I'm mad as hell. Not only did Jessica leave my kids at the nigga house, she somewhere with his dick down her throat. She got me so messed up right now.

I start pressing the nurse button over and over. My nurse rushes in here. "What's the matter, Mr. Montgomery? Are you okay?" she asks, sounding out of breath. "Get me out this hospital, now." I demand, closing my eyes tight. The physical pain I feel ain't shit, I'm hotter than a bitch right now. I'm ready to go kill that nigga all together. I ain't sparing him this time. "I can't do that. You aren't well enough to leave, sir." she tells me. "Ma'am, I'm begging you." I tell her, sighing. "I can't." she says.

I'm shaking trying to calm my nerves a little. I shake my head as my phone rings, indicating a call from Jessica. Maybe, I should just ignore it all together. I'm mad as hell right now and I know that if I open my mouth and let her have it, her feelings gone be hurt. But then again, she clearly ain't giving a damn about how I feel so why the fuck should I sit here sparing her?

"The fuck you calling me for? Don't you got some dick to choke on?" I ask her. At this point, I don't care about hurting her feelings. "Excuse me? Who you think you talking to like that, Montana?" she asks. "You! You, Jessica Ja'Mir Vaughn, I'm talking to your mothafuckin stupid ass! What you still fucking with him for, huh? He don't love yo dumb ass, he just don't wanna see you with nobody else and you crazy as hell if you can't see that!" I yell into the phone.

"I'm grown. Just because I had two of your kids don't mean I'm obligated to be with you or obey you and do every little thing to impress you, afraid of you being upset with me and it took me way too long to finally realize that. So, if you wanna cuss me out or yell at me like I'm a child, go ahead and hang up cause I don't care." she nonchalantly says. "You know what... fuck you." I lowly growl at her. "That's fine. I'm not gone kiss your ass or nobody else ass no more. If you mad, stay mad, I ain't begging you." she says.

"The fact that you sitting here acting tough infront of that nigga is pissing me off." I tell her. "Okay." she says. I shake my head then throw my phone as hard as I can into the wall across my hotel room. I sigh, staring at my cracked screen. "Fuck!" I yell in frustration. How did we get to this horrible point in our lives? Lord knows I love her. I never have been so angry, hurt, sad, or confused in my life. I think I pushed her all the way away. Do she even love my ass?

JESSICA

"Let me find out you broke a nigga heart." Ant says, grinning as he walks out of the bathroom fixing his underwear. "Shut up talking to me." I snap at him. "Why? What I do?" he asks. "You know what your messy ass did. So, shut the hell up." I demand. "I didn't think it would make you mad if yo mouth really was occupied with my dick and my balls, Jessica." he says.

"You know what, I don't wanna be here no more. It's too much drama right now. I don't see why you thought it was okay to do something like that." I say. "Because I'm done caring about him. He can't have you no more because you mine and I'm gone fight to the finish to keep you with me, period. And it ain't like I lied to the nigga, I ain't finna spare his feelings when you and I both know with me is where you wanna be." he says. "That's so messed up." I say, shaking my head as I glare at him.

"It is what it is. Sorry for making you mad though. I won't do nothing like that again." he says, pulling me in a hug. I push him away from me, glaring at him. Nothing Ant says or does shocks me anymore. It's always something crazy as hell flying out his mouth. "Take me back to your house so I can get my babies and go to a hotel." I demand. "Hell naw. I didn't drive all the way out here and pay all this money for this hotel room just for you to get mad and try to leave. What's you leaving gone do? Nothing. I ain't letting you run from nothing else. You can sit here and be mad at me for all I care or you can suck it up and talk to me. It's on you." he says.