THIRTY EIGHT- Sneak Out (Prt. 2)

Adam in the media.

"Yes, everything drops for you, everything stops for you. I'll bury a block for you. I'll let go every shot for you, and I'll reload the clip, just to make sho he's hit." - Juelz Santana

JESSIE

I bite my lip, holding some girl by her waist as she grinds on my lap. I think she goes to my school but I don't know.  I look up at Noble then shake my head as he gives me a goofy grin. It seems like every nigga in here got their eyes on this girl while she dances on me. I honestly feel like I have a stripper on me, this shit feels so good.

"You gone let me fuck?" I whisper in her ear. She laughs a little then stands up. "Come here." she mumbles. I lean in her face. She slaps the shit out of me, catching me off guard. "What the fuck?" I snap at her as everybody laugh. "Don't talk to me like I'm some cheap hoe, alright? It was just a dance. I'm not that type of girl, broke ass nigga." she says.

"What? How the fuck you gone get mad and put yo hands on me for asking you if you down to fuck? If you get in my lap grinding all up on a nigga all slow and shit, the hell you think imma ask? If you come off as a hoe, you get treated like one. And broke? I ain't ever been that." I say.

She shakes her head then storms away from me. "Who was that?" Majesty asks, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. I shrug my shoulders. "Don't know. She bout to get her damn jaw broke for slapping me, bruh." I say, shaking my head.

Him and Noble start smirking at me. "What?" I ask. "She kinda cute. And she dark like you like em too nigga." Majesty says. "Your point?" I ask. "You liked her?" Noble asks. "No. I liked how her ass felt, not her." I say. "She did slap the hell out of you." Majesty says, laughing.

I shake my head. "I just thought about something... where Adam at?" I ask. "That's actually a good question. Come on, let's find him." Noble says.

We walk towards the back of the house. He not back here. All of us head up the stairs. I open up one of the bedroom doors. My eyes widen. "H-Heeeeey my nigga and  wiggas since Majesty and Noble mixed with a lil white! What's goooooood bitches?" Adam yells. My eyes widen. He got his thumb in some girl's ass while he fucks her from behind, another bitch massaging his shoulders, and two girls on the bed kissing each other while watching.

"Whoaaa... and I thought I was getting pussy." Majesty mumbles. "This nigga is definitely uncle Vonte brother. What the hell, Adam? You lost yo virginity that quick?" Noble asks, laughing. "Everybody sit the fuck down and turn the music down, right now!" I hear my dad's voice from downstairs while people scream in fear.

My eyes widen. "Oh shit... Adam, come on." I demand. "What? Leave me aloooooone." he whines. He is drunk as hell. "Adam, pull out, nigga, we gotta go." Noble says. "No. I wanna have sex. Lots and lots of wet, toe curling sex." he says.

"Hell naw, nigga. Mane, my daddy here. I'm gone, fuck a nigga mean." Noble says, opening the window. "Nigga, we on the second floor, you can't jump." Majesty says. "He ain't my daddy, he's my brother. But yall are fucked." Adam says, laughing.

"You snuck out too nigga and granddaddy is yo dad so you gone get the shit beat out of you too. Let's go." I demand. "Noble Almighty, Jessie Marquise, Majesty Janelle, and Adam Mitchell, I'm about to beat the fuck out of yall!" I hear my momma yell.

"Shit. Lock the door." I whisper to one of the hoes. She sprints to it then locks it. "Open this damn door or I'll shoot this bitch down, yall know I'm half crazy!" my dad yells. "Ant at the door, jump out the window, nigga!" Adam raps, laughing.

I shake my head. "He said he half crazy... he's lying. He full crazy, my nigga." Noble whispers as we hide in the closet. I bow my head. "Grab hands." I say. All of us grab each other's hands. "God Almighty, we sorry for sneaking out of granddaddy house. Like... really really sorry. My daddy and momma, your beautiful creations are outside the door ready to kill us and I need you to help me, Jesus. You know they kinda crazy... God, if they kill me, please let me in Heaven so we can be friends. Amen." I pray.