NINETY TWO- More Than A Crush

BRUH I'M FINNA TALK HELLA SHIT ABOUT THIS BROAD IN MY COMMENTS @JstChi  I KNOW YO STOMACH JUST DROPPED... JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU THO LMAOOOO Mane Support EVERYTHING I do and comment on every single chapter. Y'all real supporters do not go unnoticed at all so thank you and the rest of y'all who show love each and every chapter. 💛💛💛

"I Gotta make you see this is more than just a silly crush." - Teedra Moses

JAH

I'm at Reign's school in my car waiting. She about to go to lunch and I figured I'd pop up and surprise her. I ordered her a pizza and a drink and I bought her some candy and a bouquet of roses. I fuck with her tough and imma make sure she know her nigga got her back every chance I get.

I watch some of the students walk around. I get out of my car then grab the stuff. I lock the doors then follow the students to the cafeteria. "The hell she at?" I mumble, walking around. They all staring at me like they saw a damn ghost. "The fuck everybody looking at?" I ask. "I heard about you. You so fine. I always wanted a drug dealer." some white girl says. "Get the fuck on before I let my girl fuck you up. And I ain't ever sold no damn drugs." I lie, walking away from her.

I spot Reign walking next to some nigga. I scrunch my nose up then walk over. "So what's good? This why you can't pick the damn phone up?" I ask her. She starts staring at me like she saw a ghost. "He's gay." she dryly answers, sitting at an empty table.

I look at him. "You gay or that shit a cover up for you to fuck with my girl? Ion play bout what's mine bruh." I warn him. I'll shoot this nigga house up then slap the fuck out her ass if she cheating on me with a lame ass nigga like this. "I'm gay." he says, then hurriedly walks away.

"Why are you here?" Reign dryly asks. "Damn. I called myself surprising you." I say, sitting everything I bought her down on the table. "You hurt me." she says. "Hurt you how?" I ask, confused. "You know I didn't wanna have sex with you but you made me anyway." she answers. "Hold up... don't make it sound like I raped you bruh. I ain't no fucking rapist, Reign. I respect women." I say, looking at her crazy. I didn't rape her. What the fuck?

"What you call it when you put fear in somebody and make them fuck you?" she asks. "Put fear in you? How the fuck? I hit you cause you bit my dick and it caught me off guard. You basically caught a reflex. But that rape shit so dead, G. If you ain't wanna do it, why the fuck you didn't get up and leave?" I ask. "You had a fucking gun and you had just hit me so I was scared and let it happen against my will." she says. "Hell naw I'm offended. Bruh if you would've got yo ass up that shit never would've happened. I like aggression. I told you that a long time ago. I thought yo ass was tryin' to play hard. And don't assume since I got a gun imma shoot you. Ian gotta shoot for no pussy." I say.

She starts crying. "Jah what you did was rape. I don't care how you try to put it." she says. I sit down then wrap my arms around her. "My bad, bae. For real ion want you looking at me as that type of nigga. I should've never pressured you how I did and rushed it on some selfish shit but I did not rape you bruh that shit is not something I'm into and I'm sorry it went down like that. I care bout you a whole lot even though you probably hating me and shit." I say. I'm dead ass serious. In my mind it was okay but in hers it was something different and I don't need that shit in my life. I got too much love for her. I should've chilled my dumb ass out and left that sex shit alone all together.

She doesn't say anything as she cries on my chest. "Forgive me baby, for real. My bad for going off on you and hitting you and making you feel forced... I ain't ever gone hurt you again. We don't even gotta fuck, Reign, I want you for you. I think I'm in love with yo ass for real... you always on a nigga mind." I admit.