FIFTY ONE- F Me Over

People asking why Montana's character changed. It didn't lol. He the same nigga. The people who really have been paying attention understand Montana is obsessed with Jessica and he's possessive. The whole time he's been that way and I've been showing yall small signs of that for the longest. Now it's in full force. Idk if yall remember but somewhere along the line Darius hinted at Montana getting obsessed with what he loves, for Example :) Think about it, Montana had somebody watching her or would randomly follow her without her knowing for no apparent reason. Remember when he lost his cool and beat her ass in book 2? He had fucking pet crocodiles on top of that. He told her he killed his uncle at a church in book 1, yall come on now, these were the signs of him not being 100% lovey dovey and a lot of yall didn't catch on. That aint making him the "bad guy" in the situation. I told yall I wouldn't pick a side Personally so That was the warning :)

-

"Nigga, don't trip, you don't want that. Boy, you gone fuck around and get yo ass capped." - 50 Cent

JESSICA

I close my eyes as Montana gently kisses me on my neck. "You pregnant again?" he mumbles in my ear, then goes back to kissing on me. I gently push him away then sit up. "No. Why did you ask?" I ask him. "Cause you know what we did a month ago." he answers. "I went to the doctor already. My papers are in my purse. I'm not pregnant." I answer. I'm so glad I'm not pregnant once again. I literally just had a baby. I got pregnant at the end of November and gave birth in August. It's January now and she's five months old.

Honestly, I don't know if she's Ant's or Montana's. Before Montana went crazy and made me have sex with him in front of Ant to get me pregnant, Ant was fucking me raw a little while before that. Montana is positive my daughter's his though so that's how it's gonna be.

"I told you I wanted three kids together. We already got two. Why won't you give me my baby?" he asks. "We have a baby girl who's only five months and we have a ten year old son. That's good enough. And I got grown kids, I ain't trying to have no more." I say. "What? They aint that damn grown. I mean... Jessie just turned eighteen, KeKe and Jessie not yours no way and he what, like twenty five, right? And then Reign just turned sixteen and the twins only seventeen. And Lala nine, Amari four. Why you have that nigga kids every time he wanted one but can't do it for me?" he asks.

"I had Tae for your selfish ass. Then you forced me to have Dream so I'm not finna have no more kids, period. Plus, I haven't seen my fucking kids since you forced me and Tae to move down here to New Orleans. You made me divorce Ant completely. You had my damn name changed so nobody could find me and everything. You are so trifling for that." I say. "Here we go again..." he says with an attitude.

"No, it ain't no here we go again. You let your possessiveness and jealousy ruin my life. You could've at least gave me a choice." I say. "I did give you a choice. I let you pick. You could've let that bitch made ass nigga die or be with me. And you chose to be with me." he says. "So, that's right to you?" I ask. "You acting like you unhappy. You acting like I don't treat you special. I'm totally loyal to you, I give you anything you ask for with no questions asked, and I don't stress you out. Shit, I make everything easy and I love you." he says. I fold my arms across my chest then raise my eyebrow. "If you do everything I ask, why the fuck am I not allowed to see my kids when I beg you every day and night? Every time you say you'll make it happen, you don't." I say. He sighs then looks away from me. "You don't want to know the reason behind that." he says. "Yes I do. Get to talking." I demand. "I try to reach out to the kids all the time. I feel like they deserve to at least meet our daughter and then Tae miss em, I honestly miss em, and I know you do too. But all of them say the same thing. They say fuck both of us. I'm not even bullshittin', I can show you the texts between me and the kids. They said fuck us and they don't need us no more." he says, handing me his phone.