EIGHTY EIGHT- Love?

OKAY 1. Presley is not a punk. He was not raised like the rest of Jessica's kids and y'all gone have to understand that he is not cut from the same  cloth and is not as mentally tough as the rest. 2. Miracle and Noble has NOTHING to do with what Jessica did in the past lol. 3. STOP finding baby ass shit to bitch about Jessica over. It be the simplest shit some of yall do the most over. Y'all be letting these fucked up male characters slide cause they "daddy" or "sexy" to y'all and that makes no sense.
The most important #4. PAY ATTENTION TO REIGN IN THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS. I DIDN'T WANNA SHARE THIS AT FIRST BUT I WILL. WHT SHE'S ABOUT TO GO THROUGH WITH JAH IS A PERSONAL SITUATION AND I HOPE YALL CAN BE OPEN MINDED. IF THIS SITUATION CAN HELP YOU LIL ASS GIRLS WHO BE TRYING TO FW THESE OLDER THUG ASS NIGGAS THINKING YOU GROWN AND SHIT, PAY TF ATTENTION.
-

"If you love me, how could you hurt me like that?" - Aaliyah

REIGN

My heart is beating so fast right now. I should've just stayed at home. I care about Jah and I know he'd protect me if I was in a situation but at the same time I'm afraid of him. Love is not fear. Every time I'm around him it's always this fear I have deep down but I always ignored it. Now it's like that fear is so strong.

He's pacing his floor, talking shit, and smoking. "I wanna go back to school." I mumble. "Shut up man damn. Yo age starting to show G for real. First you ran from the dick like imma hurt you, then you started with that crying shit, now you balled up in the bed whining about school." he says. He hits the blunt. "I don't understand yo ass." he adds.

"Jah all I want is for you to take me back to school." I say. "I said no. Fuck you switching up for? You acting like I'm doing you wrong." he says. "Because you are! You just basically tried to force me to fuck then you basically got me trapped here because you won't take me back to school!"  I yell at him. He jumps in my face. "Who the fuck you yelling at?" he snaps in my face, giving me some type of warning look or something.

I look away from him. "Jah stop acting crazy." I say. "I'm not acting like shit. You just being childish." he says. "I'm childish because I don't wanna have sex?" I yell. "You ain't got that many more times to holler in a nigga face mane." he says. I look away from him. He snatches my face to him by my chin then kisses me. "You love me?" he softly asks, staring in my eyes. My eyes widen. I'm so weirded out. "Are you bi polar? Like, seriously are you diagnosed with a bi polar disorder?" I ask. His mood is shifting too much and it's like he literally doesn't notice anything wrong.

He moves away from me then hits his blunt. "Hello? Earth to Jacob." I say. He looks at me crazy. "Reign bruh do not ever call me Jacob mane." he says. "Why not? That's your name." I say. He shakes his head. "Reign it's some stuff you don't know bout me. Respect what I said just call me Jah mane." he says. I shrug my shoulders.

He climbs on top of me. I roll my eyes as he kisses me on my neck. I sigh. He just pulled his dick right back out. "Come on bae. I love you. Let me get it." he mumbles. "No Jah." I say. He forcefully pulls my shorts down. "Jah imma kick you in the mouth nigga move!" I yell.

"Let me get it bae damn." he mumbles, putting his dick between my legs on top of my panties. "Jah move!" I yell while he dry humps on me between my legs. I'm so far from turned on. I'm scared as hell. I slap him in his face. He still won't get off me. "Jah move!" I yell in his face. He pushes me. "Stop!" he snaps at me.

I look down, feeling my tears falling. I'm so scared. What if he kills me? His gun is sitting right on the nightstand. He might shoot me or hit me with the gun if I try to run. I don't know how to get out of this. "Stop crying. You making me wanna beat the shit outta you." he says, grabbing the top of my panties.

"Jah stop it. Why are you pressuring me?" I mumble. "Cause I love you and you gone have my baby." he answers. "If you loved me you wouldn't be doing this." I say. "This means I love you Reign. Stop acting slow. Now pull them panties down and let me go head get in it." he demands. "Nigga this shit ain't love." I say.