NINETY ONE- Faith In Me

"And I love you. And I want you. Have faith in a young nigga please. Have faith and I will never ever leave. I love you. And I want you. Have faith in a young OG." - Wale

ANT

I'm back at my house. I jog upstairs to my bedroom. Jessica ain't in here. I walk out then walk to the room she sleeping in. "You cooled down yet?" I ask, walking in. "Shut the hell up! I can't stand you! You did not have to do that! You should've thought about the shit before you cheated and dogged me out! How the hell do you expect me to take you serious or even wanna be with you after the shit you put me through? You hurt me and I kept on coming back thinking you'd try but you didn't! So I don't give a fuck about how many dates you crash, I am not about to be your woman! I just want your dick! Why is that so hard to understand? I'm done with you! Hell naw you can't have one more chance cause that's gone turn into you cheating then playing the victim like I don't have the right to be done with you!" she yells at me with tears rolling down her face.

I blink a couple of times, taking in her words. I nod my head. "Maybe I should give up and just call it quits, man. Maybe, I should say fuck getting back together and move on and do my own thing." I say. She looks at me. "Yeah, you should." she snaps on me. I walk up to her. "Well I'm not doing that cause I love yo mothafuckin' ass and I ain't giving up on us." I say, backing her up to the wall.

She looks down, crying with her back to the wall. I lift her head up by her chin. "Don't cry. I ain't even mad about you not trusting me. I was a foul ass nigga towards you so I get it but I'll be damned if I take you down that road again and imma do whatever it takes to make you understand I'm gone do right by you." I say.

"You say that so much, Ant." she says, wiping her eyes. I wrap my arms around her, holding her tight. "I know I do mane... Lord knows I wanna do right for real but I understand why you don't take what I say seriously." I say. She shakes her head then pushes me away. "You gotta understand I'm protecting myself. I'm tired of being hurt, I'm tired of being lied to, and I'm tired of being disrespected. You kept doing me dirty because I was allowing it but those days are over. I love you dearly but I'm not coming back to you just for you to shit on me and have me feeling dumb for believing you'd do right by me. I'm not doing that to myself. I'm feeling Kareem and I want to be more serious with him. Your best bet is to just move on, Ant. You destroyed us." she says.

"What make you think that nigga won't fuck up and hurt you too? The reality is every single nigga gone fuck up, Jessica. A nigga gone be a nigga. What make you think he the one for you? What, cause he nice to you and took you on a date and kissed you, he the one? That's bullshit. You gone go through shit with any other nigga you meet so you might as well chill with yo mingling and stay with me cause you don't have to question my love for you. Man I'm doing the most every single day trying to make you realize I wanna do right and I can't even be mad at you for not caring about my efforts. I did it to myself." I admit.

"I'll be back. I'm about to drop Tae and Dream off at Montana's house." she says. I shake my head. "Imma ride with you." I say. "No." she says. "It's dark outside. I am not letting you drive to that nigga house with two lil kids by yourself at night." I say. "Whatever." she mumbles.

We just got in the car. "How come I haven't seen daddy in a long time?" Tae asks while I drive. "I don't know. He's kind of busy." Jessica lies. Shit neither one of us know why the nigga went ghost on Tae and Dream. He just calls on facetime every once in a while but that's about it.

The rest of the ride over here was silent other than Dream making noises. We just got to Montana's house. I get out the car then open the door for Tae. Jessica gets Dream and her diaper bag out the back seat.

We walk to the door. I ring the doorbell then step back. Ol girl Andrea opens the door. "Move grizzly. Where my baby daddy at?" Jessica dryly asks her. Andrea starts staring at me like she want me to take her on another date or some shit. "Hey, Ant." she says, trying not to blush.