EIGHTY NINE- Eye 4 An Eye

"She know I keep it super real, realer than most of em. She know it's fuck them other bitches, can't get over her." - G Herbo

JESSICA

I'm at home resting in Ant's bed. He walks out of the restroom holding my medicine. My head hurts bad as hell. "Here you go, bae. Take yo pills." Ant says, handing me a bottle of water and a percocet the doctor prescribed. I take it from him then down the pill. Ant has been so helpful all day long. He's been doing anything he could think of to cheer me up.

He sits down next to me on his bed then kisses me on my forehead. His phone starts ringing. I watch as he answers it. I think he's talking to Tez but I'm not too much paying attention to his conversation. He hangs up the phone then stands up. "What happened?" I ask. "Nothin' Reign was at his house but they just got here." he answers, putting some gym shorts on.

I nod my head. I glance towards the door as Reign quickly walks by. "Reign!" I call, holding my head. The pain is so strong. She walks in here, avoiding eye contact with me. I don't know what it is but something is so off with her. "Wassup babygirl?" Ant asks, hugging her. She wraps her arms around him, hugging him tight. I raise my eyebrow. I wonder what got her being so affectionate this evening.

"What's wrong?" I ask, looking at her clothes. "Nothing." she answers, still avoiding eye contact. "Your jaw looks swollen. Who the fuck hit you?" I ask. "I was in the gym earlier today to ask the coach something for one of my teachers and the boys were playing basketball. I wasn't paying attention and one of the balls ended up hitting me dead in my face." she answers.

I nod my head, still eyeing her. "Why you so tense?" I ask. "I'm not tense. I'm just sleepy." she answers. "What was you doing at Tez house?" I ask. "I just wanted to see him." she answers. "How did you get there?" I ask. "I checked her out from school earlier. I know I should've asked. My bad." Tez says as he walks in here. Reign glances at him.

Ant's standing in silence, staring at Reign. I swear something feels so off. I know I'm not tripping. My motherly instincts are kicking in. "Wassup love?" Tez asks, hugging me. "What y'all got going on?" Ant asks Tez. "Who?" Tez asks. "You and Reign. You said you checked her out from school and now y'all over here being weird. You molesting her or some shit?" Ant asks him.

Tez and Reign look at him crazy. "What the fuck Ant? Fuck outta here with that." Tez answers. "No. I'm fine. And ew Tez would never do that." Reign says. "I'm just asking nigga." Ant says. "Ayy Ant I got something to talk to you about. Let's go to the strip club." Tez says. Reign's face turns red. What the hell going on?

Ant looks at me. "I don't know if me going to a strip club is a good idea, my guy. A nigga trynna live right." Ant says, making me laugh a little. "Jessica don't want you my nigga." Tez says, laughing. Ant smacks his lips. "I ain't going to no strip club spending my money on them bitches and then if I end up getting tempted and fuck one of them Jessica gone be mad and it's gone mess what I'm doing up so imma just stay away from that and be here with my love instead." Ant says.

"I don't care what you do. Go ahead. You a single man." I mumble. "Yet you got mad when you thought I was fucking my jeweler." he says. Tez starts laughing. "Y'all something else." he says.

"Aight bruh you ain't gotta fuck with nobody. I just need to talk to you." Tez says. "Go ahead Antasia." I say, closing my eyes. I know he wants to. "Man whatever. I'm not finna be out all night either." Ant says. He kisses me on my forehead then hugs Reign. "Imma be back." he says. "You wearing a tank top, gym shorts, and Gucci flip flops?" I ask, looking at what he has on. "Yup. Bye love." he says, then follows Tez out the room.

Reign tries to walk out. "No ma'am. Go get Dream from Jessie then come back." I say. She nods her head then walks out of here. My phone starts ringing. It's Ant. I answer it. "You just left boy what you want?" I ask, laughing. "Nothin... I just wanna talk to you. I'd rather be up there laid up with you." he says. I roll my eyes, smiling. "You must want something." I say, laughing. He chuckles. "Damn I can't just call and let my bae know I love her?" he asks. "I'm single." I say. He bursts into laughter. "Shut that shit up. You fell out of love with me but I know you falling back in love with me... hell even my feelings getting stronger baby I love the fuck outta you. I don't even like being away from you. I wish you could come to this strip club with me man I ain't trynna look at these bitches honestly." he says. "When hood niggas try to be affectionate." I say, making him laugh.