SEVENTY TWO- Hold Me

MAKE SURE YALL COMMENT
-

"Baby, don't let me down. Got a lot going on right now and I need you to hold me." - Janine and the mistake

ANT

I'm standing at the glass door, watching Jessica sit in the hot tub while watching Baby Boy on my outside projector movie screen.

I'm debating on whether I want to swallow my pride and talk to her. I'm about to go ahead and attempt. If it don't work out between us, at least I tried. Plus, I got something to tell her too.

I open the glass door then walk out there. I take my tank top off then get in the hot tub across from her. She picks up her glass of Hennessy then sips some of it. I look away from her. The way she staring at me holding that glass is creepy as hell. She got a look that says she wanna fuck and kill me at the same time. I think she a little drunk. "Well, hello to you." she says, then sips more out the glass.

"You scaring the shit out of me." I admit, picking my lighter up off the rim of the hot tub. I brought a blunt out here with me. I haven't been able to get a good smoke break until now. I light my blunt then put it to my lips. Jessica smacks it out my hand. I watch in annoyance as it flies all the way over to the swimming pool. I look at her crazy then slap her glass of Hennessy out of her hand. "Fuck you think this is?" I ask her, watching the glass break by the outside couch.

"What do you want?" she asks. "I wanted to talk but you honestly just irritated the shit out of me with what you just did. Stop acting like a child. It's like the older we get, the more childish you become and it's honestly pushing me further away from you and turning me the fuck off by the second." I tell her straight up. "Get right or get left, Jessica and I'm not fuckin' playing." I add.

She tilts her head to the side. She starts chuckling hard as hell. Now she full blown laughing. "I don't see what's funny." I dryly say. She gets out of the hot tub. "Get right or get left? Antasia you get funnier every time you open your lying ass mouth." she says, still laughing. I watch in silence as she walks over to the pool. "What the fuck?" I mumble, watching her swim a whole lap to the other side of the pool. This like the creepiest shit I ever seen in my whole life.

I watch in silence as she climbs out the pool. "Get right or get left? Bitch, I'm the mothafucka who always been there for you! Get right or get left my ass! I'm the one who let a nigga take me away from my kids and everybody in my fucking life except Torren and Tae and I'm the gotdamn person who let a nigga put a baby I didn't even want in me just so he wouldn't kill your mothafuckin' ass and you got the nerve to say some damn get right or get left? Nigga, fuck you! You don't appreciate me! You just concerned about your own hurt ass feelings! What about me? I'm going through more than your self centered ass will ever know, but I get called childish for my issues? Fuck you! Don't tell me no damn get right or get left! You'd be dead if I didn't have your back so don't sit here talking like I ain't there for you and like I suddenly ain't been the one holding you down all these years!" she yells at me, then roughly throws a lawn chair at me.

"What the fuck?" I snap, getting out the hot tub. I walk over to her. "Get right or get left? Who the fuck you talking to?" she yells. "You! I wasn't talking to myself. That's how I fucking feel. Either take my feelings into consideration or move the fuck on with your life. I'm so over all your stupid ass shit. I don't give no fuck about you throwing that dumb ass lawn chair. That ain't finna make me apologize. You know how many women out there looking for somebody like me? You can be replaced." I tell her.

"You ain't gone ever find another Jessica Ja'Mir Vaughn and I mean that shit! Name another bitch who gone go through what I been through to have your back! Them other hoes gone turn on your stupid ass like they always do then you gone come crawling the fuck back!" she snaps, then shoves me. "Never." I say.