SIXTY SEVEN- Right My Wrongs (Prt. 2)

What Noble is wearing for his apology in the media lol. (if it shows)

"See, girl I'm fine with that. I done gave my watches away, ain't got no time for that." - Kevin Gates

MAJESTY

"Boy, you bullshitting." I say to my twin, shaking my head as I watch him slowly put chapstick on his lips. "How?" he asks, fixing his bow tie in the mirror. "Why the fuck you dressed like you finna take the bitch to prom?" I ask him, laughing. "I ain't dressed like I'm going to prom because when I go to that bitch, imma shut the whole California down. This slight work. Nigga, catch up." he says, feeling the shit out of himself.

I can't lie, my brother is fresh as hell right now. He got on an expensive black  blazer covered in pink, burgundy, and orange flowers with the all black dress shirt underneath. His slacks are black and he has on a burgundy bow tie that matches the burgundy loafers on his feet. He got on a gold Rolex covered in diamonds on his wrist and gold diamond stud earrings in his ears.

"What you going all out to apologize to a bitch for?" I ask him. His whole facial expression changes. "She ain't a bitch." he dryly says. "You mad cause I called the bitch a bitch?" I ask him, laughing. "Hell naw I ain't mad. She not a bitch though so watch that word." he demands. I grin. "You mad. It's okay if you like the bitch." I say, dying laughing at him. My brother love playing tough and shit. He fails to realize we completely identical twins and make the same facial expressions when we feeling some type of way. That's how I know he like the girl and that he feel some type of way about me calling her a bitch. I did it on purpose just to see what was up.

"Shut yo gay ass up." he says, narrowing his eyes at me. "Torren said gay is a derogatory term. So quit saying derogatory terms." I say, laughing hard at his face. "Fuck outta here, if somebody gay, they just gay. I can use the word how I want to." he says. "Derogatory, like I said." I say. I really could care less. I'm just fucking with him on purpose. "You look like a derogatory term. Quit fucking with yo brother, boy." my daddy demands, walking in out of nowhere.

"Why you always lurking and popping up in the middle of folks conversation with some type of comment?" I ask. "I was lurking and popping up in yo momma pussy seventeen years ago. That's how you and thing two over there got here. Appreciate my lurking and popping up." he says, confusing me. "What the hell, Ant? Shut your stupid ass up." my mom says, walking in.

"Girl, who you talking to?  I'm daddy." he says. "Yeah, you right. You daddy dumbass. Get out my face, ugly ass nigga." my momma says, making me laugh as my daddy wraps his arms around her body. "Momma, Quit flexing like you don't wanna get touched by daddy." Noble says as she squirms around.

"Mind your business. Yall ready to go?" my momma asks. My daddy driving Noble, my momma, Amari, Dream, and I to the girl house to watch his apology. "Yeah, I'm ready." Noble says.

On the way, we had to stop and get two big bouquets of roses. He said he giving one to her and the other to her momma. Then he went and bought her a diamond necklace that's shaped like a heart. I say my brother doing the most but whatever float the nigga boat.

We just pulled up to a normal house in the hood. "She home?" my momma asks, looking back at Noble. "She should be. If anything, her momma at work." he says, opening the back door. I get out, pulling Amari out his car seat. "Dream?" he asks. "Naw, Lil man. She staying in the car with me." my daddy says to him.

My momma gets out then walks in the driveway beside me. I step back, watching Noble ring the doorbell. He a good one cause if it was me, the bitch would've got a simple I'm sorry text message if I felt like it and that would've been it.