FORTY TWO- Smile

Jah in the media.

Quit asking lol. It is not about to be a Montana spin off, like ever.
It's gone be a lot of twists but that ain't 1.

& how come every time she get mad, she wrong? Yall gotta understand that's years of that shit he put her through built up because everybody has a breaking point lol. And ya never know who's really been through that stuff from her past. Pain changes people, especially rape, being molested, and hurt your whole life. Some of yall really need to try to understand that.
And idk why some of yall really believe everybody such as your favorite characters  gone stay alive the whole time. You were wrong :)

-

"Cause a nigga thuggin' don't mean he don't wanna see you smile, baby." - 50 Cent

ANT

"So..." I say, watching Jessica smoke a blunt, sitting Indian style on the floor in our room. The tension in the house is so thick. It's been like that since she stabbed me three hours ago.

"So, you just gone stab a nigga cause you mad?" I ask. "So what, you didn't cheat so I apologize. But you gotta look at it from my point of view. You hurt me so much to where I couldn't take it so I stabbed you. Was I trying to kill you? Honestly, I was hoping you'd bleed out at first. But I apologize since I had everything wrong." she says.

I shake my head. "Damn, I don't wanna let you go." I say, shaking my head. We both know we might fuck around and be the death of each other but I don't care. I'll feel dead without her so I'd rather be with her and fight all the time then have some wild sex afterwards. It may sound crazy but that's what works for me. I ain't trying to move on. Cause if I ever moved on I wouldn't even love her and I'd get a fuck buddy.

"We gone kill each other one day." she mumbles, handing me the blunt. I put it to my lips then inhale the smoke. I blow it out then look at her. "Don't say that. We ain't understood by mothafuckas on the outside but long as we know what it is, we good." I say.

"We're some fucked up people, Ant." she says, laughing as a couple of tears roll down her face. I laugh a little, shaking my head. I can tell she laughing to keep from crying.

"We should have an open relationship. Then maybe neither of our feelings will be hurt." she mumbles, looking down at her hands. "What you mean?" I ask. "You obviously enjoy other women and maybe if I accept it I won't be so stressed. And not to hurt your feelings but you know I really really really love Montana and sex with him so yeah." she says.

I grab her hands then kiss her lips. "No. I ain't with that. I'm trying to leave these other hoes alone for you. But... well, you know what. Imma let you get even for all the shit I did. Do you tonight and tonight only." I say.

"So... you're giving me permission to cheat?" she asks. "Tonight, I'll accept it." I say. She deserve to get me back for the things I did. "We just had sex a few hours ago. I'm not about to do that." she says. I kiss her lips. "Well, the option is still on the table." I say.

She touches my chest. "Are you mad at me?" she asks. "No. Shit, at least I know you love me." I say, laughing. She smiles. "Whatever." she says. "Come here." I say.

She stands. I hug her then lead her out the room. "Jessie!" I yell. He walks out the back with an attitude. "What?" he dryly asks, not looking at Jessica. "Sit down." I demand. He sits on the couch across from us. "Well, there's no point in holding a grudge against yo momma for what she did. I hurt her really bad in the past. I don't even know how many times I cheated on her and she found out. Shit, so she snapped and stabbed my ass today cause she was tired and mad. She reached a breaking point. I didn't cheat this time but I still deserved that. So, don't be mad at her. I wasn't gone put yo business out there about Victoria." I say.