FORTY FOUR- Teardrops (Prt. 2)

New Character, Nolan in the media.

"And I don't wanna be without you. Cause I can hardly breathe without ya. This is what it feels to be the one that's standing left behind. How did I become the wrong side of a love song?" - Melanie Fiona.

ANT

I took Reign to Nathan's house then went to my lawyer's office. I'm not even as stressed about divorcing her as I should be. She fucked my brother and it's a possibility Amari could be his. There's no coming back from that. That hurt me to the point I just became numb and heartless all over again just like I was when I met her. I just can't ever love again after that. My brother betrayed me and the woman I've been in love with most of my life did too. The divorce is best. I can't even look at her the same no more.

I just pulled up to Naysa's apartment. I get out then jog up the stairs to hers. I knock on the door then step back. I'm really getting divorced so it's no point in avoiding Naysa anymore.

She opens the door in her robe. "Hey." she says. I push her in then close and lock the door behind me. "What's wrong with you? I haven't heard from you in a while. Why now? Wifey finally took you off the leash?" she sarcastically asks.

"We gone fuck or not?" I ask straight up. She looks at me, a little taken back by my question. I really wasn't lying when I told Jessica I didn't have sex with Naysa out of respect.

"Why now?" she asks. I get behind her then slowly pull her robe off, watching her bite her lip. "Because I love you." I say in her ear, pressing my erection on her butt. She gasps. "You love me?" she asks. "Always have." I say, looking in her eyes.

Of course, I'm lying. I've always been a narcissistic person. From the time I was a child until now. It it what it is. I'll say whatever to get what I want and this is no different. "I love you too." she softly says, then gently kisses my lips.

I wrap my arms around her waist, kissing her as I walk her backward to the couch. She gasps as I lay her down. I spread her legs, deciding against going down on her. That's not something I want to do with anybody else. I find it disgusting to put my tongue on another woman after I've been doing it with one for the longest.

"Fuck me." she whispers, grabbing my dick. I push her hands away then pull a condom out my pocket. She grabs it then throws it. "I want all of you... raw." she seductively says. I instantly pull my pants and underwear up, feeling my erection soften all the way up. "I'll see you around." I tell her, walking to the front door.

"What's wrong?" she asks. "You really just turned me off. I ain't fucking you raw." I say. "Okay, just fuck me your way." she says. I pull another condom out then put it on.  I lay her back on the couch then get in between her legs.

I'm fucking her hard and rough, taking all my frustrations and anger out on her as she cries. "Oh shit, I can't take it." she cries. I pull out then make her get on her knees on the floor. I push her over then go in from the back, going even harder than I was before.

She reaches back, pushing me away. I pull out then nut in my condom. "Thanks." I say, taking the condom off. "That's it? You not gonna let me get mine?" she asks.

I ignore her as I walk to her bathroom. I run some hot water in the condom then flush it down the toilet. Ain't no trapping me with a kid. "For real, Ant?" she asks. "I'm really not in the mood to argue. I wasn't trying to do you wrong but I just needed something to fuck cause I'm stressed." I say. She shakes her head. "Bye." she says. "Naysa, let's be together." I say. "For real?" she exclaims. "Yeah." I say. She frowns. "You have a wife." she mumbles. "No, I had a wife." I correct her.

Her eyes light up. "So, you two are done?" she asks. "Had is past tense so clearly, we done, Naysa." I answer. "Yes, I'll be with you." she says. I nod my head. "Alright. Well, listen, imma call you tonight alright?" I ask. "We just got together and you leaving already?" she asks. "Yes. I have some stuff with my daughter I need to handle. I'll see you later." I say. She hugs me then kisses my lips. "I love you." she says. I nod my head then walk to the front door so I can go.