FOURTEEN- Find Love

NOBLE'S GIRLFRIEND, QUITA IN THE MEDIA.

-

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE PEOPLE WHO DIDN'T GET TO READ BOOK TWO BECAUSE WATTPAD CUT SOME OF THE CHAPTERS, IT'S FIXED NOW. TRY DELETING THE BOOK THEN RE ADDING IT & ENJOY :)

"She ain't like you other hoes thats why she my main." - Lil Snupe

JESSICA

KeKe decided to take all the kids to go bowling tonight so I'm over Montana's house with Torren. All of us cooked tacos, Rotel, nachos, enchiladas, and burritos because we're having Mexican night. Montana doesn't have an issue with Torren being gay as long as he doesn't try him.

"Damn, bitch, who blowing your phone up?" Torren asks me, holding my phone as it rings again. "Some nigga I met at the mall. I gave him my number. Reign wasn't feeling him so  I wasn't paying him no mind." I answer. "Tell his ass quit calling. I'm over here trying to mothafuckin' watch porn on yo shit and it's constantly interrupting me. I mean, gotdamn. I can't even look at dıck in peace." Torren says, rolling his neck.

I laugh a little. "Torren, why you watching that on my phone?" I ask. "I told you I got mad and threw mine upside Tyrone bald ass head." he answers, making me laugh. Torren and his guy friend got into it so Torren knocked that nigga out with the phone.

My phone starts ringing again. "Who the fuck is this young nigga you gave yo number to, Jessica? I'm not fuckin' playin'. Tell his mothafuckin' ass keep on calling and see what happen." Montana calmly says, cutting up some tomatoes for the Pico he's making. "Rawr, well damn, daddy Montana." Torren says.

"If I throw this knife the right way, it'll go directly between your eyes and you will die. Watch what you call me. I'm a grown ass man, you have no business purring at me and shit." Montana says. I giggle a little bit. "My bad, nigga, damn." Torren says, then looks at my phone.

"Quit trying to be violent." I say, playfully slapping his arm. He laughs. "You remember the day we met and at the restaurant that waitress wanted to have a threesome with me and you?" Montana asks. I fall out laughing as I think about it. "Yes, that was hilarious." I admit. He smiles. "Would you ever have a threesome?" Torren asks. Him and Montana look at me, waiting for my answer. "Like... seven years ago for me and Ant's anniversary I kinda sorta... you know what, nevermind." I mumble. "Oh shit, you did what?" Montana asks. "Fine, for our second anniversary I brought a woman into our bedroom. I let Ant watch her give me head as part of our foreplay, then when she finished, she left and me and him did our own thing." I admit.

Both of them start jumping around, dying laughing. "Hold up... you like women?" Montana asks. "No. I was being dumb for Ant, as usual. It was something I wasn't comfortable with doing at all. I'm not into girls. I think women are beautiful but that's not for me. I was trying to do anything to make Ant happy. I put him before myself, as usual. I didn't wanna do it at all... I just thought doing everything I knew he'd be into would make him love me and make him commit to me." I admit, getting emotional. I damn sure didn't wanna let that broad eat me out but it is what it is now.

"So... you didn't wanna do it?" Torren asks. "No. I didn't kiss her or nothing. She just gave me head. I let Ant watch just so he'd be turned on when it was time for sex. It was part of my foreplay. I didn't return the favor at all. It was our second anniversary and I honestly was stepping out my comfort zone, obviously being dumb as fuck just to make him happy." I say. "He a fucking ass hole." Torren says. I shrug my shoulders. That was seven years ago, it doesn't even matter. "I got one question. Was the bitch bad?" Montana asks, laughing.

I roll my eyes at him. "Go fuck yourself." I say, then walk out the kitchen. I sit down on Torren's leg. "Damn, bitch, get yo heavy ass off me. What the fuck? Why your ass getting fatter? Bitch, you got a donk." Torren says. I roll my eyes at him. "Shut up." I mumble. The only people who know I'm having a baby is Ant and Montana. I'm planning on going to the doctor to see how far along I am tomorrow.