SIXTY FIVE- Special Prt. 3

This Random but for those who got to read book 1, Who remembers Ant's momma's name? Lol
-

"Let me take you to a place nice and quiet
There ain't no one there to interrupt, ain't gotta rush. I just wanna take it nice and slow." - Usher

ANT

"Where we going?" Jessica asks for the thousandth time as I drive. I purposely ignore her. "Stop ignoring me. I know you hear me." she says. I grin a little "Jessica, you been asking me that question since we pulled off and if I haven't told you by now, I'm not gonna tell you. I'm not about to hurt you so quit worrying so much about where we going. Just know you'll enjoy it." I say.

"I know, I just wanna know so I can know." she says, giggling. I start laughing, shaking my head at her. "You wanna know so you can know? Baby, that don't even make sense." I say, laughing at her facial expression. "Whatever, are we going to the movies?" she asks. "Leave me alone." I mumble.

"Really? You did all this driving just to come to Hollywood & Highland when we weren't even far from here in the first place?" she asks as I park. "Shut up. Give me two dollars for the parking." I say. She hands it to me.

I paid for the parking, now we're out walking. The drive here isn't that long from where I live but I drove around some of everywhere just to be in her presence longer. I won't admit that to her, but I really just wanted to be next to her as long as I could and make the night last longer.

"You disappointed?" I ask her, walking by her side. "Nope." she answers. "Stop lying. You haven't talked since we got out the car." I say. "That doesn't mean I'm disappointed." she says. "Be mad, I don't give a fuck! Ungrateful ass bitches, man, ain't shit ever good enough for hoes out here!" I yell, catching a lot of people's attention.

Jessica's eyes widen. "Nigga, I'm not here for your temper tantrums. You a grown man, quit acting like a child." she says, narrowing her eyes at me. I burst into laughter. "Baby, I'm playing. You good." I say, laughing as I pull her in a hug. "Ain't nobody your baby but your kids, get off me." she demands, pushing me. "Come here, don't be mad." I say, leaning in her face to kiss her forehead.

"Whatever. What are we about to do? I wanna take a picture infront of the Hollywood sign." she says. "Cool, let's go find it. Damn, baby, look. Here go Michael Jackson star." I say, pointing at it. "Snap me up." I add, squatting down. She starts laughing as she takes my picture. "You so ugly. You've been here a billion times. Why do you still get so excited about the walk of fame?" she asks. "This shit live, duh." I answer. "I wanna go find Jackie Chan's!" she exclaims.

"We can do that too. We just gotta walk up a lil bit. I rememeber his being closer to Michael Jackson's." I tell her, grabbing her hand. "Yeah, ain't it ain't far from the Muppet's star neither." she says. "Out of all these stars, why you wanna find his?" I ask. "Cause he's sexy." she answers. I abruptly stop walking then stare at her. "Cool, imma go and find Queen Latifah's cause she fine too." I say, shrugging my shoulders. "Good for you." she says, laughing at my attempt to make her jealous.

"You really think Jackie Chan fine?" I ask. "Hell yeah and when he was in Rush Hour and the Karate Kid, I almost fainted. I was so wet." she answers, laughing. I playfully push her. "Nigga, shut up." I demand, laughing at her because she dead serious.

"I feel like you gone dip on me for a Chinese nigga." I admit. "Ant, shut your slow self up. I don't wanna find the star anymore, I'm hungry. We should go and eat." she suggests. "No. I ain't hungry." I say. "I'm so bored. You so mean trying to starve me." she says. I pull her in my arms, holding her by her waist as we look in each other's eyes. "I love you so much, you know that?" I ask. She slowly nods her head yes. "Use words. I can't understand yo head." I say. "Yeah, I know you love me and I love you too." she mumbles. I lean in then kiss her cheek. "My dick getting hard in all honesty so let's end this conversation before I fuck you on yo favorite star infront of all these people." I say, laughing.