TWENTY THREE- Get It Right

New Character, Tarrell in the media.  

"Get it right. Make you call me daddy by the end of the night. Bet you feel good by the end of this flight. I'm just trying to do whatever that you like." - K. Camp

ANT

"Fuck!" I groan, sitting up in my bed. My head is hurting and my body is sore as hell. I don't even know why. All I remember is leaving the house with KeKe last night. I pat Jessica's side of the bed, finally realizing she ain't in it.  "Jessica!" I yell. "What, bitch?" I hear her ask. I raise my eyebrow in confusion as I stare at her. She's sitting on the leather futon in the corner of the room with her legs crossed and an attitude.

"Bitch? What the hell?" I ask, standing up. I look at my face in the mirror. My mouth drops. I got a small purple bruise underneath my right eye, a cut on my lip, dried up blood on my nose, and a few scratches on my neck and a couple on my face. "What the fuck happened to my ass, Jessica?" I ask. She stands up then walks straight past me and into our bathroom. I follow her in. "Talk, Jessica. Don't act like you don't hear me talking to you, bruh." I say. "I hear you but I'm unable to respond to bitch niggas. My bad." she sarcastically says.

"What I tell you bout calling me out my name?" I ask, snatching her to me by her silk robe. She snatches away from me. "No, what did I tell you about lying and fucking with these hoe ass bitches? Fuck what you told me, Ant. That's okay, I'm finna go get me a real nigga tonight." she says, hysterically laughing, catching me way off guard.

I glance at the time on the TV we got on the wall in here. "The hell?" I mumble. I slept a whole day. It's ten at night right now. "Get you a nigga? You got me fucked up!" I snap on her. "Yeah, you really gone be fucked up after you hear about tonight. You got every gotdamn hoe in California laughing at me cause you be having me looking dumb, mothafuckas got that video of me going off last night all over the Internet and I'm tired of you embarrassing me. That's okay. Best believe I ain't finna be the only one embarrassed every time I step out the house cause everybody know my man a hoe." she says.

"What the fuck did I even do, Jessica?" I yell at her. "Ask Shakira. Ask the mothafuckin' strippers." she answers. I don't say anything as I try to think about what happened. All I know is it was a wild night. "Jessica." I say. "Don't wanna hear it. I got somewhere to be." she says, taking her robe off. My mouth drops as my eyes roam her body. "Where the fuck you think you going?" I snap on her. She got on a tight ass white dress and I see way too much of her titties. Her heels bring out her sexy ass legs, plus she got her hair and make up done. Her jewelry is all gold. She giggles. "You think my ass playing, huh? You gone see, nigga." she says. "I'm tired of making threats then going back on my word. You gone learn today, nigga." she adds, then tries to walk out.

I snatch her by her waist. "You got me fucked up." I say, holding her tight. "Naw, get back, Ant. Cause you didn't even remember you had a wife last night. That shit is embarrassing." she says. "Okay and I'm sorry. I was off the drugs, I don't even remember shit." I say. "Well, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, baby, but you done fucked up. You better hope I don't fuck around and fall in love tonight." she sarcastically  says, then winks. I watch in pure anger as she walks out the bathroom, calling Torren.

I follow her then push her over on the bed. "Move." she demands as I pull my boxers down. "You think you finna go give my pussy away? You got me so fucked up." I say, moving her thong out my way. "Get the fuck off me. This is my pųssy, I can give it to who I wanna give it to, fuck you mean? You don't be saying nothing when you out there throwing dıck at any hoe who want it." she says, trying to get out my grip. I ignore her then shove my dıck inside of her. She lets out a loud moan then falls over on the bed as I fuck her from behind. I slap her on her ass. "You think I'm fuckin' playin? This shit mine. You ain't giving my shit away to nobody but me." I say, fucking her hard. I never go hard on her but she gotta learn. Apparently she like it like this cause she screaming, moaning, and apologizing while trying to push me away.