FORTY SEVEN- Negotiation Prt. 3

Some of yall don't realize it's rude asf to promote your shit in somebody else's comment section? If you don't sit your ass down. I ain't gone do shit but delete it.  Come to my inbox like any other normal ass person.

"He broke your heart, imma fix that. Imma go down, imma lick that." - Lil Bibby

ANT

I lightly pat Jessica's face while shaking her.  She opens her eyes then sits up, immediately bursting into tears. "Get off me." she demands, standing. "Just... just do not touch me." she says, stepping backwards.

"Jessica, you straight? Calm down, baby girl, what happened happened and that's that." Vonte says. She shakes her head, crying. "No... none of this shit would be happening if it wasn't for me. None of it." she says. I grab her hand then pull her in my arms. "Calm down. Quit stressing. I'm not mad at nobody aight? We good." I say. I don't even have the energy to hold a grudge against those two.

She snatches away. "I'm sorry." she says. I shake my head. "So what now?" I ask. "I don't think Amari's Vonte's." she says. "Can't be... I got pregnant like a month after I got off that medication." she says. "Well, that's solved then." Vonte says shrugging his shoulders.

She shakes her head. "Why is this happening to me?" she asks herself. "I don't know. Shit happens to everybody. You good." I say. "So... I wanna put my dick through the lil hole in a toilet tissue roll just to say I did it but I got that monster so I don't think it'll fit in that lil hole." Vonte randomly says, making us look at him crazy.

Jessica starts laughing a little as tears roll down her face. "Shut up, Vonte, you so stupid." she says. He smiles. "At least my stupidity put a smile on your beautiful face." he says, making her blush. I narrow my eyes at him. "Please don't get ran over one more time for that shit." I say.

"Hell naw, fuck you. I should just shoot you since you didn't give a fuck about my life when you ran me over." he says. "You lucky I know the Lord." he adds. "Nigga, you don't know nobody. Shut up." I say, shaking my head.

"Um... I gotta go. I got a meeting with sonebody." Jessica says. "Meeting with who? Naw, Jessica, I feel like you about to go somewhere and be depressed and do something you'll regret cause you feel bad. Stay here with me or leave with the dumb ass." Vonte says, laughing.

She sits down on the couch in the corner. "I gotta pay you back for all the bullshit, Vonte." she says. "No you don't, fuck that shit, Jessica. You straight." he says. "No... how can I pay you back?" she asks. He grins a little. "Have my baby." he says.

My eyes widen. "Vonte, you lost your fucking mind." I say, trying to calm down before I act up when I'm sitting here trying to be on my best behavior. "Fine. I'll do it." Jessica says, throwing me way off. "But... we can't have sex. We can go to a fertility clinic and I'll do it." she adds.

"No the fuck you not." I say. "Yes I am. Damn, Ant, I can at least do that for him." she says. "No you can't." I say. "My body, my decision." she says. "My wife, my decision." I say. "How does you being my husband make you relevant to what I do and don't do with my body? And we're separated, I'm free to do whatever just like you are." she says.

"Let's talk outside, now." I demand. She follows me out the door and up the hallway. "Okay?" she asks. "Are you crazy? Why would you have my brother's baby? What, you trying to make our damn kids and that baby sibling cousins or some shit?" I ask. "No. I'm trying to make Vonte happy. He doesn't ask for much and you ran him over because of me so the least I can do is carry his child." she says. "It's a million other ways you could pay him back but that's definitely not a good way." I say.