SEVENTY ONE- Honest

Everybody make sure yall comment and stuff. Thugged Out slowly coming to an end everyone. But a new book coming that's gonna be on Wattpad. Yall gone like it I'm sure. And I MIGHT do a spin off of to this series but ion know. What yall think?

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT. IT'S MOTIVATION.

"Oh boy, you got me good." - Sydney Renae

REIGN

"Where momma at?" I ask my dad as he sits at the kitchen table holding a bottle in Dream's mouth and staring into space.

"I don't know. She around here somewhere." he answers. "Why aren't yall bonding?" I ask out of curiosity. I know they've been having a few problems and they had their situation in the morning but still. "She be in the wrong and since I made so many mistakes in the past, every time something happens I'm expected to apologize. I'm not doing that. She always being extra or taking shit too far. Yo momma disrespected the hell outta me infront of Darius and Noble. She know how I feel about that yet she still did it." he answers, shaking his head. "So I told her I didn't know what I fell in love with her for and that I didn't know if I was even in love with her or the idea of her." he adds. I won't lie, his last sentence shocked me.

"Daddy, you do love her just like she loves you. Just because everything's been crazy and rough doesn't mean the love died. Y'all are just going through something right now. I think you should talk to her." I say. "No. Reign, your momma gets on my nerves so bad. I'm trying hard to be a good nigga and not intentionally hurt her feelings ever again. When she was gone this past year, I promised myself to love, respect, and protect her at all times if she ever came back. But now that she back, everything just downhill. It ain't the same babygirl and I'm sorry. Your momma play the victim too much. I'm the victim this time. I'm not gone beg and plead with her and stress myself out when she really doesn't care and doesn't see an issue in her actions." he tells me.

"So, what if I talk to her for you?" I ask. "Do what you please. I'm just tired of being the only one fighting for us every time things don't go right. She probably didn't even miss me or nothing when she was with Montana. She was just used to me and didn't wanna adjust to somebody else. And now that she back and reality setting in, I'm still the nigga that ain't ever good enough in her eyes. All she see is the problems and the pain I put her through in the past. She don't acknowledge the fact that I'm trying." he says, looking down at Dream as she drinks her milk.

"I honestly think both of y'all should go do something fun to take your minds off of everything. I'll watch Dream." I offer. He shakes his head no. "I'm not about to bother with Jessica." he says. "Daddy, when she tried to fix it in the morning, you were being rude and you pushed her away." I point out. "Because I knew she was gone turn around and do the exact same thing, which she did infront of Noble and Darius, so I didn't feel like hearing an apology from her. It's the same thing over and over." he says.

I raise my eyebrow. "Daddy, it's funny how this whole thing is going. You used to cheat, verbally abuse her, you hit her a few times, you brought women in y'all bedroom, you lied to her plenty of times, and you disrespected her infront of any and everybody more times than I can even count and when she got fed up and didn't wanna hear you apologize, you were somewhere mad at the world swearing you'd do better when you knew you weren't changing no time soon. But because she catches attitudes and goes too far sometimes, you can't handle it?" I ask him.

He doesn't say anything. "She forgave you for cheating and everything else but you can't look past her being disrespectful? I'm not choosing sides of downplaying what happened, I'm just saying, throwing the towel in over that isn't cool, especially if you've done a ton worse." I tell him straight up.