NINETY THREE- Under Investigation

"How you playin with a hitta for a fuckin image?" - Shy Glizzy

JESSICA

My phone starts ringing. I look at it then quickly answer it, walking out of the living room. "Hey, Kareem." I say, trying to sound as normal as possible. After Ant crashed our date, Kareem stopped answering his phone all together. I can't lie like I didn't care because I did because I was feeling him for real.

"Wassup?" he finally asks. "Nothing. You?" I ask. "I'm hungry. You in the mood to come eat with me?" he asks. I smile a little. "Where?" I ask. "My house." he answers. I pause for a second, thinking about it. "You cook?" I ask. "Naw. My chef makes some good ass burgers and I'm in the mood for one." he says. "Okay. Cool. Send me your address." I say. "Alright. I'll see you when you get here." he says. I hang up the phone then walk to my closet.

I decided to wear a peach colored bodycon dress. It hugs all my curves and it looks good as hell to me. I already got my hair done so now all I have left to do is my makeup. I don't even wear a lot of makeup because I don't need it. I just like it. I feel like a diva when I'm wearing makeup.

Ant walks in the bathroom. His eyes widen. "I ever tell you your ass got fatter? Like, I'm not even joking. You always had a nice figure but then over the years you grew in the right areas and now yo body even sexier. Bae you got ass like a mothafucka, and then the way you wearing that dress got a nigga ready to fuck it up." he exclaims, biting his lip.

"Do I look slutty?" I ask. "Hell naw. You look grown and sexy. Don't get me wrong, you be looking beautiful everyday but damn, I haven't seen you go that hard in a long time. What's the ocassion? Yo ass lookin' fine as fuck!" he exclaims. My eyes land between his legs. His dick is fully hard and the buldge in his pants is large right now.

"Thanks. And there is no ocassion. I'm just going to Kareem's house." I answer. He narrows his eyes at me. "What the fuck you goin' there for?" he asks. "Not about to keep explaining my damn self to you." I say, walking out of the bathroom.

He follows me down to the front door. I check my phone. Kareem sent me his address a few minutes ago. "Check on Amari and make sure the kids do their homework. Tell Jessie I said wash Amari's clothes." I say. Ant rolls his eyes at me. I walk out of the house then shake my head. He just slammed the door hard as hell. He can't be mad at me. When I wanted no one but him he wouldn't commit to me so I deserve better.

The drive to Kareem's house was a good thirty minutes. I just pulled up to a mansion with a fountain in the middle of the driveway with expensive cars parked. Everything is so neat and fancy. I park my car then get out. I walk up to the front door where I'm guessing his security is. "Jessica?" the man asks. I nod my head yes. He opens the door for me.

The inside looks even better than the outside. Kareem walks down the stairs looking good as ever in something so simple. He looks so comfortable in his house clothes. He's wearing gray Polo sweat pants, a white Polo tee shirt, and some black socks. I clear my throat, trying to keep my eyes from between his legs.

He hugs me. "Yo wassup? You look beautiful." he compliments me. I smile. "Thank you. I'm sorry about my ex husband crashing our date. I felt really bad." I say. "It's cool, Jessica. My bad for ignoring you. I just had to do a lot of thinking. I ain't into wasting my time for nobody. But it's all good. I understand." he says. I nod my head.

"But yeah. I got some people for you to meet." he says. "Who?" I ask. He grabs my hand then leads me into a large dining room. Food is cooking over in the kitchen and it smells so good. A black woman and Mexican looking man is sitting at the table along with a teenaged boy and girl.

"Jessica, this my momma, my dad, my daughter Trinity, and my son Aaron." he says. I'm so nervous. I wasn't expecting to meet his family. Now this makes sense. I remember him telling me his mom is from Jamaica and his dad is from Colombia.