THIRTEEN- Ring Off

NEW CHARACTER, QUAN IN THE MEDIA

"Mama, so sexy. You live and learn, that's just the way life goes. Uh, you a killer, you a killer, killer. Always know that you've got a daughter that's so, so proud you took the high road. You a killer, so sexy." - Beyoncé 

VONTE

"When you wake up before you brush your teeth you grab your strap, nigga. Only time you get down on your knees. Shooting craps, nigga. Fuck what you heard, God blessin' all the trap niggas." I rap along to the music coming through the speakers in my house while smoking a blunt and getting my dıck sucked.

Ant and my cousin Tez are sitting next to me on the couch. I don't care if they see me get my nut. We used to toss hoes together when we were younger. We blood, it don't matter. I'd get my nut then hand her ass to my brother and he'd hand her ass to Tez when he got finished. It is what it is.

"Ay, lil bruh, you gone have to get yo shit up out the living room. Got my bachelor pad lookin' a mess." I say, chuckling. Jessica kicked his ass out so all his stuff is sitting in my living room and majority of his cars are parked in front of my house. He was too embarrassed to go to my dad's house so he came here.

"Shut the fuck up." he mumbles, downing half of his cup of lean. I shake my head, watching him scratch his arms. "You need to quit fuckin' with that lean like that. You scratching yo self like some shit crawling on you, that's how I know you addicted, lil bruh." I say in all seriousness. I don't really fuck with lean but I'm pro cannabis and pain pills all day long.

"My wife just handed me divorce papers in front of my old side bitch then kicked me out my house and she currently talking to lawyers about alimony trying to take me for everything my ass got and you really think I wanna hear a speech about how lean ain't good for me?" he asks.

"Ain't my fault you a fucking man hoe." I say. "Vonte, chill. The nigga hurting." Tez says. "And? He cheated on my wife. He did that. Nobody made him." I say. I don't feel bad for him. I welcomed him with open arms cause he my brother and I love him but he was doing everything that leads to getting divorced so he asked for it. He should've did like I did and stayed single. I know I'm a man hoe so I ain't even trying to bring these problems on a woman.

"I just don't understand. This shit stupid. I literally told her at the marriage counselor's office I got a hoe pregnant and she had an abortion. She was still willing to move forward. So, why the fuck she suddenly wanna divorce me? This shit stupid!" Ant yells, then throws his cup into my wall. "Nigga, I got some bleach under the sink, clean my fucking wall." I say, looking at him crazy.

"Aight. From step one, how this shit happen?" Tez asks. "Yes, talk to Dr. Vonte and Dr. Tez. Cause I wanna know." I say, dismissing the bitch. I pull my pants back up. She says her goodbyes then walks out my house. "Carry on." I say in my best Beyoncé voice, laughing at myself. I'm high as hell.

"Damn, grow up! You thirty fucking eight and still act like that!" Ant yells at me. "Nigga, I'm thirty eight, I got a baby face, I'm fine as hell, and I got bitches. I don't feel old, I don't act old, and I am not old. I'll be forever young, lil bruh. You should try being stress free, then you'll understand." I say, smiling. I mean it when I say I'm forever young. A nigga gone always be the same.

"Vonte, be serious. He gone tell us the story." Tez says, hitting his blunt. "Alright, straight up. Tez, remember that live ass pool party you threw last year? The one where ol girl was licking Patron off the other bitch titties?" Ant asks. "Yeah." Tez answers.

"Cool. So, this how it all started. Me and Jessica had got into it real bad that night. I think I flirted with the bitch at Sonic's or something and we argued that whole night. So, I came to yo pool party just to get my mind off of what happened at home and to cool down. I said fuck it and started drinking and smoking. I saw Maya in the pool. All I saw was her ass. Keep in mind, I'm wasted. I wasn't gone say nothing to her. She approached me. I don't know what she told Jessica but on my kids, she came to me and started grinding on me. I was way past drunk so I didn't stop her." he starts. He sighs. "She gave me head then we fucked. It was wild. It was one of those crazy nights. So, we started talking. She saw my wedding band and asked if I was married. I told her yeah and that me and Jessica were having problems. She started telling me how she could make me leave my wife and be with her. Again, I don't know what that bitch told Jessica." he says.