NOTE TO READERS

THIS NOTE WAS JUST POSTED ON BOOK 1. GO TO THAT BOOK TO READ THE SNIPPET. ANYWAYS...

For those who have already read the Thugged Out series, I greatly appreciate it. As you all know, the series is getting published for purchase at the beginning of 2016. All the comments and likes are so appreciated. The first book has been taken down. Hell no, that doesn't give anyone permission to steal or remake it. It's copyrighted anyway. The only thing up is a small snippet of the actual published version.

The published version will have major changes. It's written from a more mature and realistic perspective even though you guys enjoyed the way it was. It's a lot of things added to the published version that weren't in the wattpad version. Theres also many things taken out. You will still laugh, cry, get mad, fall in love with certain characters, but most of all learn valuable life lessons if you pay attention.

So, for my new readers and old, add this book to your library and wait patently and it will be on Amazon. Believe me, it's nothing like the wattpad version. It's worth the wait. So add this book. And I might put up another snippet of the published version. Thank yall.