"Hunters" Chester took the words right from my mind.

"Only they could do this to vampires" Luke spit in disgust. 

Chad looks absolutely terrified at what he's seeing. I didn't have time to comfort him and explian that their are people who wants vampires out of this earth. Of course you can't just live a happy peaceful life, someone out there will always be after you. 

I close my eyes concentrating on the sound of his heart to check if he's really dead. I walk closer and mindlessly lean towards him trying to hear something, anything. 

"It's useless he is dead" Chad kicked the near by furniture. "Our only lead to the people who did this is dead" 

I close my eyes and the most quite beat of a heart made a sound from him. I look up and look over at Oscar and gesture him to hand me the bottle of blood. I opened the lid and drag the wooden chair infront of him. I stood on the unstable chair to be the same level as him raising the blood towards his nose. 

Immdiately he began to stir coming out from his consciene. He hissed in pain loudly and weakly opened his green eyes. His eyes snapped at me but it's like he's not seeing me clearly. He snif and smelled the blood his eyes darken slightly in hunger. He gasp in a raspy voice and the only he can do is stare at the blood infront of him. 

I grab hold of his neck forcing him to make eye contact with me. I had to pull myself back to not squeez his neck to finally kill him but it seem so easy, too quick of a death. 

"I know you're the one that attacked one of us and I know for a fact that you didn't attack alone so where are your other friends?" Beneath my fingers I can feel his weak pulse and it was so tempting to squeez his last breath out of him. 

"I didn't have a choice" He coughed. "I didn't want to harm the little girl but they got my wife and they've been torturing her if I didn't do as told." He cried out desperately. 

"Who are they?" 

"Hunters" His eyes daring to flutter shut. "A whole bunch of them are after you and they won't stop until you and everyone you are with are dead" 

I let go of his neck and backed away not prepared for hunters to be in this problem. When my parents died I had a single hope that no hunters will come after me now. I thought they would be too busy dealing with losing their best hunters, I guess I was kiding myself. 

I toss the bottle aside against the wall creating a loud bang. The spilling of the blood lingered in the air, the agony on his face is clear and I knew the hunger is more painful then those sticks in him. 

"Don't leave me like this please!" He cried in desperation. "I love her so much I couldn't let them hurt her anymore. I had to do it." He sobbed gasping panting. 

I squeezed my eyes shut thinking of my decision. I look over at Oscar who clearly looked like he's going to vomit any minute. Luke and Chester was glaring up at him not giving in to his story. 

"How about I give you a deal?" I spin around facing him. I grab the stake on his thigh roughly pulling it giving a slight sound of a crunch from his bones. "You can tell me where they are and I'll do you a favour and kill you, or I can leave you here and you can die a very very very slow painful death." I hop down the chair. 

"No, please I need to save her they still have her captive."

"I don't care about you her. I don't care that you did it because you had to. I don't care that she's getting tortured and I certainly don't care about you saving her. You hurt someone very important to me so you have to pay" I point the stake towards his chest tracing the sharp tip on his bare skin. "Make a choice"