Chad lift her up on his arms and rush to the little medical area we have. I stare down at the blood stained grass. I saw her wolf pacing back and forward her lips curled into a growl bearing her fangs. She stared at through woods her chest rumbling in anger and I knew she wants blood as much as I want blood for hurting what we care about. 

I took a step towards her but I was pulled back by a familar touch that made me flinch. 

"Don't go after them you don't know how many their are and why they did it" Dominic warn looking at me worriedly. 

I shook his hand off me harshly looking at him angerily. Usually his calming voice would put me at ease for a little while but right now I didn't care what he thinks and I certainly don't need him to tell me what to do. 

"I don't care" I hissed. 

"I do! We all do okay. We want revenge as much as you do but we have to wait." He shouted. 

"They did this to get to me! They know where we live now. They are sending a messege that is what's happening now. I killed so many vampires so I think it's safe to say some of those vampires are pissed" 

"It might be a trap-

"You know what Dominic!" I cut him off losing all my paitence wasting my time discussing this. "You can stay here and protect her like you always have been doing and I will go find them" 

"I'm coming" Chad was already in his clothes. 

"Me too" Luke and Chester came out. 

Micheal nodded at us and for the first time I saw the anger in his eyes that held so much emotions. 

"I'll keep her safe you have my word" He nodded at all of us to hunt who ever did this. 

I kneeled down crouching over the beautiful protector. I place my hand on her white fur running my hand through her head.

"Take me to them" I whispered looking into her grey eyes.

With that she gave out a howl that echoed through the night louder then any sound and more beautiful then anything I've heard. I glance over at Dominic who was standing next to Emilia and that is the harderst sight I have to look at. I clenched my jaw focusing on my anger instead of the pain because I knew without anger I would break down and cry. Without anger I would be empty. 

        ~~//~~//~~

"I'm coming" Oscar rush out shoving his jacket on.

"You sure?"

"Just like the old times Jessy. Me and you together" He gave me a warm smile trying to ease my anger.

I nodded finding comfort in his words.

We've been running through so many woods I lost count. My lungs and legs ached for me to stop but I didn't stop I kept up with the wolf. I knew we were in a different town some where colder and less people but in time we finally stopped.  We stood infront of a cottage far deep within these woods where no one could go find. 

We were all sweating puffing by then finally able to stop. We all froze smelling the fresh blood inside feeling a bad vibe about this but I knew the person who hurt Alex is in there I can smell it. Slowly I walk up to the wooden door and force it open and was shock to find what was infront of me. 

His body was hanged on the wall with stakes holding him up. They pinned his with his shoulders, hands, knee cap, feet and thighs but never near the heart. I'm guessing someone who did this wanted him to suffer a long painful death. My eyes caught the IV hooked onto his veins and immdiately I knew where those came from.